Thursday, December 10, 2009

Blogging From The Omnia 2 – FAIL!

Left the office without my trusty MBP yesterday cos it was already late and I kinda knew that bringing it home would either (1) be pointless cos I'd be hitting the sack in minutes, or (2) make me want to stay up and do nonsense online then face sleep deprivation today.


I should have just followed my heart
and not listened to my logic.

Why?

Cos I ended up blogging anyways.
From the Omnia 2.

(I'm sorry, Sleep. I. Have. Zero. Self. Control. -_-)



So I made it home safely, washed off the day's stress in the shower, then suddenly felt the urge to bid you guys goodnight. (See? You're always on my mind. Say, "Awww.") Crawled into bed, got the Omnia 2 connected via WiFi and started to write. Bad move. That was the beginning of pain lah, I tell you.


Three times, my post went missing. Not once, not twice, but THREE FRIGGIN' TIMES!!! Wth!? It ain't easy publishing from a teeny-tiny touchscreen QWERTY, okay! Especially not when you're lying down in bed feeling half dead from a punishing day. RAWR!


Anyways, here's the result I discovered this morning
after all the effort I put myself through before bed last night:


Click here to jump to post (more like post title). -_-'


Kanasai, just kill me lah.
Got title but still no post?!

T_T

Waste my time.

5 comments :

sy1n said...

i thought that was it!... no post required :)

good afternoon!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. No lor. That wasn't the plan. =p

And good afternoon to you, too!

The Author said...

Your omnia wanted you to have a good rest :P

More like a torture though =X

Lissa said...

Awww... Bless. <3

zecount said...

this teaches you a good lesson ... when it's time to sleep ... YOU SLEEP !

Post a Comment

Talk to me!