Wednesday, December 09, 2009

It's Snowing =)

Ho ho ho boys and girls,


Christmas – my most favourite-est season of the year – is near! Oh, I'mma feeling the jingle-bell buzz already. =) My iTunes has been playing happy, jazzy Christmas tunes all morning and as of 3 minutes ago, the craze officially hit Tinki Talks. (See: Falling flakes of white.) I hope you like the snow. Cos I do. A lot a lot. =D Time to be merry, people! Sadness is for Yesterday cos Christmas time is here! Wheee!


Badly in need
of a Christmas break,
Pam Song


p/s: Many thanks to CincauHangus for helping out with the codes. He's a whiz with these things. Very the rock. =)

4 comments :

hon said...

nice! but i cant gather it together and throw a snowball at you. dang!

ChickLit said...

Hmm, follows your cursor. Nice.

Lissa said...

Wheee!!! Snow!!! The snow is late this year. >.< =/ I hope it'll be a white Christmas. My last one here and I want it to be perfect!

CincauHangus.com said...

we have unfinished business pam song.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!