Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Moments

All you're gonna get are some random pictures of me and the gang at work cos I'm in a mad rush to go home before the roads jam up. =p


2009: Yours Truly, Baby K and Duh Roads.


iACT interns, The Bet and Single Ladies.


The last day of the year was their last day with MCKL! How apt!


Botak and I sharing a '2', Sausage Boi and Beyonce
giving us a double '0', and Duh Roads showing off a '9'
to wrap up the year with a big, loud bang. =D


And that's 2009 for ya, folks! Have a good New Year's everybody! Thanks for putting up with my nonsense the last 365 days. Haha. Catch ya next year! (Only one day of the year I get to say that. Shall relish the moment. =p) Mwah mwah!

8 comments :

Lissa said...

Happy New Year! :)

clark said...

happy new year! (and we are in fact working)... hahaha..

test said...

Happy New Year Pam ! oeldi 2010 XD

joshuaongys said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR PAM!!

Jeffro said...

Haha You're having a good time too, at office! Cool! Happy new year pam!

Eric said...

Good evening and a happy new year!

I'm actually actively seeking for a client of mine for bloggers (higher weightage on Male bloggers)and I stumbled onto your blog.

Hence I decided to email and see if your kindself will be keen on doing an advertorial for my client.

Do let me know and hope to hear from you soon!

Also, do let me know of your unique visitors/page views per day cos' the rates are very dependent on those stats.

Regards,
Eric Yong

Mail to ericyong77@ericyong77.com

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Happy new year to you, too! Hope you had a blast with yours! =)


ATTN: clark
– Happy new year, clark! I can't believe you worked through NYs. Time to mogok. (Mogok kinda means "kick up a fuss and go on strike". =p)


ATTN: Spectre
– Yeah, man! Time flies! Haha. Can't believe we're into the new year already. =)


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Happy new year, Joshua!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I wasn't at the office laaa. Choi! I spent the new year's chilling okayyyy. I got life wan. =p


ATTN: Eric
– Happy new year!

Hey, actually... if you don't mind me asking, which PR company or ad agency are you with and what would be required of me?

Jeffro said...

hahahaha.. :P oh sorry sorry.. *touch wood touch wood* xD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!