Friday, December 04, 2009

Issa Fryday Orlehlee

Yesss! We made it through the week!
Round of applause for us all! =D


4 days down, already 4 hours into work-day Friday, and only 4 hours to go till the a/c stops humming. I can't wait cos an hour after that happens, I'm outta here like my pants are on fire. Tra la la.


But in order to successfully pull off my 6:30PM escape plan (I have no time for timing hiccups today), I need to get my butt to work like right now right now. Else my plans are screwed.


So... here's to another 4 hours of hard work!
After that, it's bye bye office, hello weekend! =p




You know, I'm pleasantly surprised that my eyes aren't looking half closed considering I only managed 3 hours of sleep last night. -_- (Dunno why suddenly cannot sleep. Haih. T_T) But those eyes? That, my friends, is a true testament of the power of make-up. Haha. A little bit of shadow on the lid goes a long way. =p


ANYHOO... time to look sprightly, boys and girls in boring cubicles! You're just a heartbeat away from freedom now. Countdown's begun. Clock's tickin'. Time's running. Have a good weekend! I know I will. =)


p/s: That black and white pashmina I have around my neck that you can't really see cos my hair's half covering it, I bought it while on holiday in Hong Kong. Me likey! =)

3 comments :

test said...

wah . your make-up skill is amazing ! I cannot spot any panda spot XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. It's like painting. Except that it's on the face and on skin. =p

But I didn't really wake up looking 'chan' also. Dunno why. Haha. Probably my body's used to it. Just that I feel tired. =p

Lissa said...

I love pashmina! Reuby's mom bought one for me and I lurves it. So soft and warm. <3

Post a Comment

Talk to me!