Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hong Kong, November '09: Post-HK Water Woes

Post-HK blues driven by water...



or rather the lack of it. -_-


My holiday home for three nights – Renaissance Kowloon Hotel – showed me what I was missing out on at home (in KL): A good shower with even remotely acceptable water pressure. -_- There are, of course, other things that I miss about Hong Kong but that's another story for another day in another post. Gotta get back to work now. Am drowning in pressure I could do without over here. T_T

2 comments :

Clark said...

same here.. was on sick leave yesterday. me/wife had diarrhea/dehydration. good thing my daughter didn't eat the fried rice from section 14 hawker.. probably tainted. now these guys are after my a$$.. darn.. =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Whoa. Was doing looking through my old holiday posts and found that I never replied your comment. Haha. It's almost been 2 years!! How time flies. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!