Friday, December 25, 2009

Philippians 4:6-7

I believe in the Power of His Word
and I believe that His Word is true.


---------------------
Philippians 4:6-7
---------------------

"6 Be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

– New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.


3 years down the line and still so powerful.


God gave me this verse back in December 2006. Since that moment, I've not lived a day without looking at it (I put it on my mobile phone wallpaper) and reminding myself that no matter what, all things will work out for good. And if they don't, I'll be okay. Even if I don't understand the whys and hows of whatever ends up coming my way.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!