Monday, December 21, 2009

Designer Cakap Tak Cukup Glam

Remember how I got all dressed up for the Glam Goth annual office party last Thursday night? (OMG, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I HAVEN'T BLOGGED SINCE LAST THURSDAY!?! *faints!*) I looked like this *points below* at last post right?


Me at 8:02PM. Click here to jump to original post.


Well, I had Duh Roads with me at the time (she followed me home to play dress-up and make-up together-gether) and she kinda killed my party spirit by saying that I looked too Plain Jane for a dress-up, themed party. T_T So... I had to do pull a last minute revamp on my hair to turn the night around.


Me with curls and a hair accessory at 8:19PM.


Ok lah kan? Last minute work can just close one eye lah. Plus, it's a night event with dim lighting and a free-flow booze so it's not like anybody's gonna notice if work's shoddy. Haha.


And, that's it!

We're finally good to go. At 8:30PM. HAHA.
(Party started at 7PM, remember? =p)


Duh Roads and I.


And since you can't do Glam Goth justice if you've got a smile on, Duh Roads and I tried pulling off a sexy-serious one for kicks before we left the house. Just to get into the mood of things. =p




Urm... I personally think we quite fail. Haha.
The two of us just weren't born to do sexy lah.


p/s: Pictures of the night when I get them. I didn't bring a camera and I dunno where to start looking for the pics also. Haha. But you'll only be seeing the non-incriminating ones lah, of course. (That means you'll probably only see the 1 or 2 halal ones I'll find. HAHA.)

7 comments :

ChickLit said...

Pls marry me.

Kthxbai.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. I can tell that you've been overworked. =p

test said...

Wah! Pam is leng lui ! *Ah woooooo*

ChickLit said...

What can I tell ya; you're a sight for sore eyes.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– HAHAHA. *blush!* Now shy di. =p


ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. Eh, if I don't look better than JRs with ridiculous deadlines, I'd jump off LYL lorrr. =p

Jeffro said...

Woah.. 1 week of busy times.. and when i came back to visit... well well well.. ISNT THIS A SPLENDID SURPRISE?

Va va voom.. U look gorgeous Pam.. =) If I could afford it, would you be my model? *smiles*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. *blush* Thank you, Jeffro. Model for you? Hahaha. You in design meh? Haha. Anyhoo... Have a very merry Christmas! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!