Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Problem With Firefox Version 3.0

First, I downloaded it.




Then I installed it.






Still makes me smile when I see it. =p


And then, I noticed a problem. Sigh. Firefox 3 doesn't work as well with Nuffnang as Firefox 2 does. darn it. This was what my Nuffnang Analytics page used to look like in Firefox 2.



Happened to capture this screenshot for this post.


This is what my Nuffnang Analytics
page looks like in Firefox 3.




-_-

I lost my zebra.

Shit.


I don't know for sure if others in Nuffnang have noticed this problem. I'm a Mac user. So, maybe it's a Firefox 3 Mac Version problem and not a Firefox 3 problem in general. I don't know for sure. Hopefully you PC guys are safe. Sucks to lose a zebra a day after discovering it. =(

9 comments :

joshuaongys said...

u sure ma.. i can see zebra wor with ff3

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– That's why. So it's possibly a Mac version problem.

Anonymous said...

windows rules..yayy!!..they sure fix it later,don't fret..u'll get ur zebra back

Anonymous said...

I checked on both my notebook, Desktop PC as well as on my iBook. No problems ah.. I can see my Ze-BRA... (using Firefox 3)

RealGunners said...

i downloaded, but haven't install.. lazy now.. later la :D

~YM~ said...

alamk, come to think of it, i thnk my white tiger costume looked like a zebra lar... mayb shud rename it zebra costume..keke.. i even posted it up in my blog. -.-"

Anonymous said...

i hate the 'awesome bar'... Grr!

about:config did the trick tho...
type that in your URL bar and press Enter :D

infinitium said...

now how in the world did you lose a zebra?

(yes, that does get old pretty fast)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– Haha. I hope they'll do it fast. If enough ppl have this problem, it should be soon. =p


ATTN: Michael
– Eeee. Then why I cannot see mine??? No fair!


ATTN: RealGunners
– What are you waiting for, man??? INSTALL!!!


ATTN: ~YM~
– Haha. Did you get your invite? =p


ATTN: k.lo
– Ooo. I'll try that.

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. I liked the zebra!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!