Friday, June 27, 2008

I Am Tough

Was routinely clearing my mobile of some old SMS' when I caught sight of this week-old SMS a friend from Singapore sent me:


"hahaha... u r tougher than yr mac n company...
both down for overhaul... n u still power on... hahaha"


Received it last weekend. When my comp was still dead and out of commission. And when my company was closed for the weekend due to renovation-slash-restoration works. (Holey cement problem. Very difficult to explain.) Funny how this SMS suddenly means the world to me. Funny how it ministered to me – spoke to me. And it wasn't even a Christian-y SMS to begin with!


Indeed, God works in mysterious ways.


---------------------
Quote of the Day
---------------------

"Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there’s one day when you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a FIGHTER. You're tougher than anything life throws your way. And you are."
– One Tree Hill

6 comments :

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Eh?

I don't get it... (>.<)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Cyren Z. Wong
– Long story. Haha. Need to read from my older posts. =p

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

i used to question whether even secular things could minister to us... on one hand, it's ambiguous because it can be God talking to us in a different manner. Then again, sometimes I wonder if it is just what our mind wants us to hear or understand. But yes God does work in mysterious ways :)

Anonymous said...

Its the inside that matters! Press ON!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. You know... even if it's out minds playing tricks on us, I'm willing to believe that the Holy Spirit had a part to play in it. It left impressions in our hearts. Opened our spiritual eyes to see what we needed to see and understand what we needed to grasp. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Will do!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!