Sunday, June 29, 2008

2008's Blog Post Of The Year?

I found this post by fluke. Check it out.


Click here to read from source.


Haha. And that 'this one blog post' that blogger referred to? Well, turns out, that's actually MY post! Haha. So rockings! Thing is, you won't believe which post it is. Tak mau bagi you tau dai-rek. Kasi suspen suspen sikit baru syok. Click here to find out. =p


Haha. Terror or not? I got a shock when I discovered it, too. No fancy words from me; no well thought out theories; no brilliant arguments that dissect life and its meanings – nothing! Only one kick-ass picture that says it all.


Ahh, the simplicity of the 2D human mind. =)


--------------


Click here to read Unconventional World Records.

10 comments :

Jeffro said...

No wonder I couldnt find any Chatbox or ShoutBox.. Coz you're famous! LOL! probably if you had one, you wouldnt have time to reply all of them, coz too many at one go.. LOL!

Cheerios!

RealGunners said...

thank's for making my day.. linking back to that piece of shit.. i mean, literally.. i'm having breakfast right now ~.~"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Oh puh-leeze. I am a little kuchi fart blogger in the whole scheme of things.

And that's not the reason I dun have a Chatbox/ShoutBox. I just don't like topic-less conversations. Ppl should comment in comment pages ma. And if they wanna chat, then they can chat with me in MSN, Yahoo!Msgr or something. Haha.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Yay! I made your day!

*grin*

Hope breakfast was good. Haha.

Hwei Ming said...

OMG!! Envy of photojournalist??

haha.. to be honest, I would want to use my camera to take that picture...

But, ...

Somewhere deep down in me..

I cant imagine my camera breathing the air that your camera breath with you take that picture..

Its just NOT WORTH IT!!
hahahha...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Choo Hwei Ming
– Cheh! You're just saying that cos you're JEALOUS! Mwahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention :-)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: pinolobu
– No prob. Works both ways. =p

Fixbet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fixbet said...

Old but gold days.

Fixbet said...

Old but gold days. https://fixbet.bet ile kazanın

Post a Comment

Talk to me!