Monday, June 02, 2008

Pinafore Dresses, Anyone?

Hey, guys. And girls. (Honestly, I'd probably need the help of the babes more this time around.) I've been looking high and low for pinafores but I haven't stumbled upon any that have stolen my heart (and money) away. I even flew 6 hours and endured a 7-hour transit in hopes of finding it but... aih, to no avail.


I know that they're no longer the 'in' thing in fashion no more lah... *grumble grumble* ...but I'm a laggard. And I like. So it's fine. I LIKE. CAN OR NOT??? CANNOT MEH? WANNA FIGHT AH?! GRRR.


*pause*

So does anybody know where I can get any now?

*puppy dog eyes*



I fell in love with these two pinafores I saw from emmagem.com (Yes, I've resorted to stealing post contents shamelessly now. Tee hee.) I like the cut for Pinafore A but I'm not a big fan of stripes so... that's kind of a killer for me. A couple of pockets would probably do it good, too.


Which brings me to Pinafore B.


It's quite a stunner, no? Am apprehensive about the width of the shoulder straps though (they look a little close to me). But that's easily rectifiable with minor personalisation with a little at-home stitching.


But they don't come in black. And I personally think that black's gonna be my best bet if I don't want it to go out of fashion sooner than I can place my order. Sigh. Any suggestions on places I can go hunt for this?

14 comments :

ming said...

here Forever 21,,, they sell it at a pretty cheap price. hehehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– WAH!!! Why you so fast wan???

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Sorry. Was too in shock. Never respond to your comment also click Send di. Haha.

I think that these were from Forever 21. But like... half a year ago. =( Dunno if still got or not. Sigh.

Kevin Chan said...

Stripes! Stripes are so much hotter than the pockets puh-lease!

And I read some of yr operasi train jantan posts, and i vehemently disagree with some of the things there. (:

Will write abt it in a future What Women Want post. :P

luxen said...

I always assumed that once Malaysian school girls who have been wearing pinafore most of their school life won't want to wear pinafore again in their adult life.

I think pinafores are cute.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kevin Chan
– Eeyer. Stripes are so... juvenile delinquent!

And bring it on with the comeback posts. Haha. Will wait to read. Better make em good, alright. =p


ATTN: luxen
– Never really got to wear my pinafore. I didn't like the primary school ones. Damn panas. But the secondary school ones were pretty dandy. Too bad I only got to wear em for a year and a half. I kept my F1 pinafore till I left F5. See, that's how much I liked my pinafore.

And yes. Pinafores are cute. Luxen has taste!!!

ming said...

they do...they have different colors n all one la..=p

Simon Seow said...

I know a tailor in Jalan Alor quite good one.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Really??? Dammit. I should get out of the office and go shopping more often. -_-


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Tailoring now costs a LOT of money. And I'm always worried I won't get it EXACTLY the way I described it.

Anonymous said...

The good ol' Professor shops. :P
If you want the good ol' bright, pastel blue pinafores again. Hehe!

Have you tried buying clothes online? Maybe you can try there...

Anonymous said...

A: Wilder look..ROAR! =P
B: Old school type (innocent look)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yong May
– Haha. What the heck are "Professor shops!?" I went to Kimnovak last time. I thought the cut was the best. Plus, the colour seemed most appealing to me. =p

I haven't tried buying clothes online but... I HAVE been tempted to of late. Really no time to go shopping lah these days. -_- Have you done it before?


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. There's nothing roar about the first pinafore lor. It's jailbird lah. Not zebra. HAHA.

tracy said...

babe, first of all, IT IS BACK.
2nd of all, i've some good news for u.

check your office email.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tracy
– Haha. Issit? And I cannot see that page you sent me lah. Bring on Monday!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!