Friday, May 16, 2008

Pam Song Can Fly

Hi, guys! This is Pam Song reporting to you live from Changi Airport, Singapore. JENG JENG! Shocked leh. At Tinki Talks, we always aim to keep the surprises coming.


*cough cough*

Okay, enough nonsense.


I'm writing to you as I stuff my face with an incredibly expensive O'Brien's Chicken & Bacon Triple Decker Toostie. (Hate the exhange rate now. It's killing me.) Didn't even order water to go with it. Siao. I'm not about to pay RM12.50 for a regular drink, okay. You think my phi sai (that's Hokkien for nose shit a.k.a booger) made of gold, ah?


So, expensive food aside, I'm bored. Very. And after sitting on my bum for the last hour or more doing nothing much other than stress over the Malaysia-Singapore exchange rate while clicking away at my Dashboard calculator (and writing this post, of course), I've still got another 6 hours to while away. SOMEBODY ENTERTAIN ME!!!

18 comments :

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Singapore~ (ala the Chow Yun "Fat" voice from POC)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Going to a secret location for holiday? ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Josh
– Haha. Not secret lah. But I'm not announcing it to the world either. =p Shhh.

sheon said...

i know where pammy is going... jeng jeng jeng jeng....

Anonymous said...

Haha, you scared when you announce it later there will be people who saying "I will hunt you down~"


I assume you are waiting for a connecting flight? Wah, 6 hours... And you can't even step out to shop in Singapore.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– *rolls eyes*

You and all of DGMB. (I think.)


ATTN: Josh
– HAHAHA. Yeah, wei. No joke. If I can say, other ppl can say also. And you never really know who will DO. That was scary. Haha.

Yeah, I'm in transit now. Bleh. Another 5 hours plus. Can die. I think I shall take myself on a tour round the airport. =p

Anonymous said...

woah !! eh eh do reamamebr to get some stuff ya ..share share kah ok thanks hehehehe .. appreciate it lots

David Cheong said...

Call simon up lah! Simon seow, he's there in sg

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Cheh. You come here so long last time never see you get anything for me also! Never see you share share also!


ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. Issit? What he doing here lah?

eneres said...

Hey welcome welcome! Go to Singapore Flyer lar.. :P
http://www.singaporeflyer.com/

Nicholas Chay said...

are you there with SIMON SEOW??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Serene
– Haha. That would kinda require that I leave the terminal. =p


ATTN: Nicholas Chay
– Ewe! No!

Simon Seow said...

woi, come singapore also never ajak me go out. why la ewe?

Anonymous said...

if i am not mistaken i remembered i read somewhere in the blog, she mentioned that she is going to sydney or brisbane...hmmm, not really sure.

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation Pam.....most importantly to the destination where the heart clicks! Haha =))

eneres said...

Wahalamaks! stop over only.. wat a pity.. hehe.. anyway enjoy ya hols!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– No lah. Stop over only wat.


ATTN: Anonymous
– Whoa! Had I ever?? Haha. How come I don't remember?


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Yeah, I had a great vacation. =)


ATTN: Serene
– Ya lor. No long time walking around. Just a 7-hour stop and then I'm off! Summore so suey, stuck in at the airport. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!