Tuesday, May 06, 2008

It Makes Me Go, "Hmmm..."

I've got this strange feeling in the pit of my tummy. It feels like... like someone's been talking about me. You know? That odd feeling so often brought about with, and attributed to, the twitching of an eye. (Was it the left eye or the right eye? I can't remember.) And it still feels like the feeling's fresh off the gossip bazzar. Hmmm.


Wait a minute. Oh no... Here it comes again! Ugh, that feeling! Somebody's talking about me. I'm sure of it now! No, no. No way. It can't be. The force doesn't seem right. It's too STRONG. Far too strong. I don't understand it. Why is the force so strong with this one?! *gasp* It's more than one person!


Who's talking about me???

*frowns*

WHO IS TALKING ABOUT ME
BEHIND MY BACK?!


WHO DARES TALK ABOUT ME
BEHIND MY BACK???


You better start watching YOUR backs. I will hunt you down. You mark my words: I. Will. Hunt. You. Down. *insert Psycho soundtrack here* So before I come after you with my 150000-volt stun gun, pepper spray and pink stilettos (it's been so long since I've talked about those bimbo-powered shoes =p), you better come right out and confess, repent of your ways and reveal yourselves to me. NOW!!!

16 comments :

Nigel Sia said...

Hmmm..."I will hunt you down" ala Mariah Carey?

LOL

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigelais
– Haha. Definitely! =p Most definitely. I love that part of the song best. Cos the lyrics and the tone of voice so tak ngam! She says it with a smile. HAHA.

BEST!

sheon said...

i catch no ball

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– HAHAHA. Got this feeling that ppl are talking about me. Haha. We'll see if my "feelings" are accurate. =p

David Cheong said...

one word - SIAO!!!

joshuaongys said...

how can you.... GO WORK!! STOP BLOGGIN DURING OFFICE HOURS!! haha *runs away and hide*

Robin said...

swt...

3POINT8 said...

I was thinking about you..
come hunt me down in sydney!
ehehehe...

Nary's treasures said...

HAHHAHAHAAHAH

CincauHangus.com said...

make sure you "touch my body" as well. :P

yapthomas said...

nigel.. why you firs tot comment..

u were talking about pam behind her back!??

ahaha

I want to see Pamsong in her pink stilettos action kick!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– One word: BLEH!


ATTN: joshuaongys
– I KEEEL YEEEWWWWW!!!


ATTN: Robin
– Haha. Why swt? =p


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. I said TALKING about me. Not THINKING about me. Haha. You're not on my hunting list. =p


ATTN: narymama
– Haha. Why you laugh?? Do you know who??? TELL ME!!!


ATTN: CincauHangus (undebug.org)
– Haha. My lyrics not complete wan. So... cannot. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– What are you and Nigel hiding?? Why you pinpoint him out from the whole list of the many many ppl who commented. WHY??

Were YOU talking about pamsong behind her back?!? Don't mess wiht her pink stilettos ah, I warn you. Nanti backside berlubang. CONFESS!!!

Simon Seow said...

Okay, I surrender. I always talk about you in front of my friends of how beautiful you are.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– WAKAKAKAKAKA. Finally! One person confesses.

Bang bang!

Anonymous said...

Paranoid PMSer.

-.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Anonymous
– Hmmm. Not really, actually. Wrong timing. Bad bad to assume.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!