Thursday, May 22, 2008

Down With Maxthon!!!

I hate the Maxthon browser lah, I tell you. Been using it for the last two posts I've written and... it's been driving my half insane! Takes me HOURS to publish (literally) because the lousy thing keeps messing with my html settings. It adds codes sesuka hati wan! And me being as anal as I am about these things, I can't just let them be. HAIH! Kanasai. In the end, it causes my posts to look really screwed up cos of the random spacing and paragraphing. ARRGGGHHHHH!!! Makes me post like a bloody amateur! I MISS FIREFOX!!!

8 comments :

Nigel Sia said...

Bila balik?

=)

Melsong said...

Hey, go for bus ride. Take the free bus la and keep jumping up and down. Remember how we used to stop at different stops and just walk around and then hop back on again?

Only a few more days left before you come back to the work, heat and humidity so enjoy!

yapthomas said...

haha.. go and install firefox and solve all the problem lah..!! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nigelais
- Hello, my holiday not over yet can you not ask pantang questions ah?


ATTN: Melsong
- Haha. Now hifi a bit. Sit car. Haha. Or walk. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
- Not so easy, my friend. Not my comp. =p

joshuaongys said...

tell the computer owner that maxthon sucks big time and firefox RAWKS!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Told already lo. No effect. -_-

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

i tot u brought ur laptop kua?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Yeah I did! But to no avail! Cos only got dial-up and PC-card. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!