Friday, May 30, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour

Remember the time I published a post regarding a Nuffnang advert on my page that had a fun fishing game? This one...


*click here to read the said post*


Well, getting hooked on it then will eventually pay off for me! (I hope lah. Haha.) You see, there's this free dinner-performance-movie thingy being organised by Nuffnang and I'm thinking to myself, "Heck, if it's free, try winning yourself a ticket and GO LAH!" (Bloody kiam siap and kiasu man me! I also cannot tahan myself.)


The movie I'll be watching (in an evening gown, no less)
IF Nuffnang plays nice and gives me tickets for the event.


So I fished like I never fished before. (It's true. I've never been fishing before. Think I'd like to try it someday though. Could be fun.) AND LOOK HOW MANY FISHES I CAUGHT!!!


23 small + 22 medium + 21 big = 66 fishes.


Not too bad for a girl who's not into
computer games and DOTA lah, right?

Haha.

My total score?

TADA!!!




*beams*


I am very, very, very pleased with myself. Hello, not easy okayyy! Especially not for a person like me whose only experience with computer games was Warcraft III way back in 2002. *shy* Whatever the case, I hope this score qualifies me for a pass lah. If not, so not worth the time I spent clicking on fishes and getting electrocuted by imaginary electric eels lor. Nuffnang, PLEASE GIMMIE A PASS!!!


p/s: Oh, and I think that Sat needs to
play more computer games. Tee hee. =p

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

im into DOTA,hahahah..that flip flop flippy dont know wat,always get B oni..zzz

Satkuru said...

what the fish @_@ 19.5k ???? damn it. this is so embarrassing >_<"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– Haha. Then maybe it's like an opposite effect thingy. You hardcore computer gamers all tak jadi when it comes to this. Haha. Only cipelak ppl can catch fish for free tickets. HAHA. I thank my super kiasu Penang spirit.


ATTN: Satkuru
– What happened to you lah? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!