Friday, May 02, 2008

Got Time? Catch A Fish!

Hong Leong Bank has the fun-nest ads lah, I tell you. Two weeks ago, I had the fly swatter game on my page. I think it was called "Kiap Kiap" Fly or something. The game revolves around swatting flies for points. The more flies you manage to swat, the more points you collect. Haha. Pretty much pointless if you're not a Hong Leong Bank user (I think) but fun nonetheless.


This week, there's a new game. Check it out!




It's called "Flip Flop" Flippy.


Haha. So kiddy a game name. Reminds me of those tiny, little magnet fishes I used to 'catch' with my magnetic rod when I was younger. The one where the fish's mouth opens and closes while the fishes go around and around in a fake, battery operated pond.


Anyways... what you do in this game, is you fish for small, medium and big-sized fishes they call fondly refer to as Flippy. *rolls eyes* That's what happens when banker dudes try getting creative. =p The bigger the fish, the higher the points. Tip: Steer clear of electric eels. They usually come in pairs and boy, oh boy, such mean little things, they are.They make your fishing rod go woozy and slow down your reflexes. Here's a brief walk-through.


A twiggy fishing rod with a worm. Don't worry about the hook. It will automatically turn to face the direction of the fish nearest to it.


Once a fish is hooked, it'll start going all macarena on you. A mini almost-snowflake tattoo will also appear on your hand. When that happens, use your mouse to flick the fish upwards. It'll burst out of the water with a splash.


The eels I told you to steer clear of. Told ya they come in pairs. Just lift your rod and get the hook out of their way. If you fail to heed my warning...


...this is what happens. Tee hee.


Anyways, don't worry if you're not sure how the game is played. They've included a How-to-Fish page that loads BEFORE your game starts so there's really nothing to fret about. Haha. You're in Hong Leong Online's safe hands.




I hope the ad is still on my page. If it is, enjoy! If it isn't, go Google it. I'm sure you'll stumble upon it somewhere somehow. =)


p/s: I lied about the banker-dudes-being-creative part. Flippy probably came from Hong Leong Bank's creative agency. Tee hee.

18 comments :

Charlie said...

me first, lets go fishing together. wahaha. eh wanna go watch 11th Hour boh? check out my latest post. I reserved specially for you, cant bring a friend along(bf prefered)LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. If it ain't online, fishing can be pretty boring without the right company. Haha.

Anyway, I saw your post di. Now I gotta check if I'm free Saturday morning. Let you know if I can make it ya!

Charlie said...

pam: what you mean with the right company.. errmmm sound like you mean i am boring wei. sob sob.

wah, busy business woman. faster get your PDA and check lah.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Aiyo yo! Sensitif! Haha. No lah. You not boring. But then again... I'm only assuming. Haha. It's hard to judge someone based on their blog. Some people are good writers. But are also very boring company to have face to face. =p

Will let you know lah. Haha.

Charlie said...

walau eh, kena slap left, right center by you. ouchhh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. No lah. Never also. Kena slap wan was YinHao last time. That type lah really kena right left center. =p You got off easy, mate! Haha.

And 3POINT8 said that about himself before. That he can talk a lot on his blog but not face to face. Haha. It happens. For all you know, I might be a dull dud in real life, too!

Charlie said...

maybe you are, but i am not lah. My kindergarden teacher complaint to my parents, saying that i am super talkertive. sigh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Not me. I also always kena complain. =p

Charlie said...

haha, okay okay, believe you for now. I need to get to bed. Got to continue being slave tomorrow.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. We're all slaves.

Simon Seow said...

wah pam you got advertorial, congrats.

I catch lot's of papa fish and until the end only then I knew I have to use Hong Leong online transaction to participate. It was fun nevertheless. I have Hong Leong account be it's now a dormant account.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. No lah. Not advertorial. I tulis syok only cos I like the game. Not cos I'm paid to do it. =)

If only lah I got advertorial. Jump for joy di. =p

Charlie said...

oi oi, going or not ? no respond wan?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Sorry sorry. No time to even think about it till now. Haha. Anyway, much as I'd love to check it out, I can't. I'll be in church. Sorry... Do blog about it though.

Charlie said...

geee, you dont look that HOLY woh. wahahaha. just kidding. no heart feeling.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– WAH! Melampau!!! You judging meeeeee!!! =(

Charlie said...

i said just kidding. you dont understand my high class bahasa orang putih?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Me England is no so goods.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!