Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ooo... Adakah Ini Kemunculan Batu Api?

So I wrote a post about the reasons bloggers blog sometime yesterday, entitled: Why Do You Blog? It's currently #1 on the Innit Most Popular board.


Naturally, it received a 'dang' from our resident Innit dang-er. Haha.
(My innit posts wouldn't feel complete otherwise. *snicker*)


I personally think that I wasn't rude, and neither was I very harsh in addressing the matter. In fact, Marc – the dude whose post sparked my thoughts on the matter – and I aren't even at loggerheads when it comes to everything that's being expressed! So that's a pretty good thing. Haha. (At least that's what I think it's like between us lah. =p) Why make enemies when you can make friends, right?


Plus, I'm sure that Marc knows it wasn't a personal attack of any kind. Check out his comment in my earlier post. I applaud him for his maturity and I appreciate the way he chose to read what I had to say with an open mind. That's what constructive criticism is about, right?


The post that sparked off my interested in
writing a post on the reasons people blog.
*click here to read*


So what I'm trying to say is that even after publishing that post, everything's pretty much cool in Blogger Land lah.


Except for this one hot-off-the-press comment
in his post that got me furrowing my brow.


The said comment.


I don't think that there's a need for me to go into details of who the comment-leaver is. If you've been active on Innit, you'd have read about the outburst sometime last week. Or was it the week before last? Hmmm. =p


I've responded to this comment. (In true Pam Song fashion. =p) Unfortunately, comment moderation has been activated at Marc's site so... we've all gotta wait for it to appear. Wonder if sparks will fly. Or if I'll even get a response. Am waiting to see what happens next with much anticipation. Haha. Will keep you posted. =p


Drama drama, here we come!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

eh..me 1st? *ahem*

well, i guess the controversial commentator from SG didn't READ pinkpau's loooooong comment..

think i'll help u out after my Flame Series..LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Yatz
– Haha. Yes, you first. =p

Haha. That controversial comment-leaver probably didn't read a lot of stuff. Cos if she had read Marc's comment, I doubt she would have thought that he was affected. =p

A lot of flaming going around, huh? Tsk tsk. So unhealthy. Haha.

Mrs Chong said...

eh, just in case you din go back to my blog to read this, this is the blog i found out about the public bank thingie from.

http://limcorp.net/index.php/2008/04/21/public-banks-debit-card-for-paypal-withdrawal/

Marc said...

Would there be a part 3? keke.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ping Ping
– Haha. Thanks! But it still doesn't say how you get your money out of the debit card. You just tell them you wanna withdraw?


ATTN: Marc
– Haha. Who knows. =p

Simon Seow said...

Wah, I'm already reading CFH: Yatz, and CFH: Skyler. Now showing Desperate Bloggers? This month is gonna be a fun month in blogosphere.

Satkuru said...

ROFL that particular entry, why do you blog, is currently my favourite entry from you to date. hahaha.

when i received the rss feed on my ipod it freaking hung because the entry was too long for it to load. hahaha

apa lar drama drama :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. A lot of "happenings" right? Funny lah. Haha.


ATTN: Satkuru
– Wah! If your iPod can hang means I really outdid myself lah. HAHA. I'm laughing at the thought of your iPod. =p

Apa drama? Haha. No lah. That girl memang drama a lot. Haha. Me? I'm just playin. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!