Monday, May 26, 2008

In Singapore... Again.

I'm back where I started – Singapore. And I'm feeling just so blah about it. I can't believe that my 10-day break in a land far, far away is over. HOW CAN??? So fast!? Shit la.


Sigh.


So I'm stuck in the airport once again. Terminal 2. And considering I landed here before the sun rose, it's no surprise that super quiet. Tak ada buzz at all. Ugh. But that's not the worst of it. I know that this buzz-less-ness isn't going to last cos I'm on the next connecting flight into KL. That means:
1) Arrive in KL.
2) Grab a cabbie and MAKE him fetch me home.
3) Shower while I charge my mobile.
4) Head out to brace the morning jam.
5) Work.
6) Work.
7) Work.
8) Work.
9) Work.
10) Head home.
11) Unpack.
12) Sleep.

And that's gonna be Monday for me.


Sigh. How lah liddat? My holiday and its effect on my total wellbeing and emotional health (che-wah, so Zen) is so going to go down the drain with the week I'm about to have. It hasn't officially started yet but I already know that it's going to be one hell of a killer. Shit, I'm stressed already! ARGH! I NEED ANOTHER HOLIDAY!!!

4 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

Work.
Work.
Work.
Work.
Work.
:P that aside sounds like it was a good trip down other than the pooping. I think it's just a biological clock thing when one travels. I get that a lot then when i traveled to penang ... and blamed it on penang :P bwhahahaha... then again it happened to for singapore and aus

Anonymous said...

back to life ... back to reality ~~

sheon said...

yeah man....we need more holidays!! holiday-ed in penang with my family.. 2 days of zen.....now its back to Work
Work
Work
Work
Work...and
Work

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Yeah, it WAS a good trip. =) I had heaps of fun. Spent quality time, too. Nice. So didn't wanna come back.

p/s: Work sucks. As always.


ATTN: zecount
– Yeah. Dammit.


ATTN: sheon
– I think we need to mogok. Like, MAKE them give us more days off. It's inhumane working us like this! Seriously. Inhumane.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!