Monday, May 26, 2008

Singapore BODOH!

Bodoh! Bodoh! Bodoh!


They changed the freaking gate! AT TIME OF BOARDING SUMMORE! So very last minute! Now I've gotta walk a kilometer or two just to get to the NEW, REVISED gate. And heck, I'm a 20-something-year-old at the prime of her life, okayyy. (Disagree and I'll keeel yeeewww!) What about all the old aunties and uncles who can't really walk that distance in such short a time??? So inconsiderate! BODOH!


Plus, if not for the old-slash-WRONG gate that was previously listed, I would have been able to relax comfortably, and charge my comp, while surfing, and blog-hopping, at a proper Laptop Access area! ARGH!!! So manyak bodoh lah ini mia tempat!

3 comments :

luxen said...

walking is good exercise, at least you know what part of the Amazing Race feels like.

joshuaongys said...

DISAGREE!! come come.. come kewl me...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– I don't want the exercise, thank you. I wanna grow fat. Exercise is not going to get me fat.


ATTN: joshuaongys
– You forever wan lah. Keel you also waste time only. Sure come back and have to keel again. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!