Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kena Lagi

I DON'T LIKE DOING TAGS
SO JUST STOP TAGGING ME!!!


You know, sometimes I wonder if I'll actually have to tattoo myself on the forehead before you guys understand. *grumble grumble* Haih!


So the story goes like this: I got tagged AGAIN. And this time, by an old college mate. (And by old I meant my reference to TIME and not to that said college mate, of course. Need to make it clear. This woman beat up someone before at the tender age of 17. When she was just a kuchi rat teenybopper. Dun play play. Summore I smaller sized than her. Sure kemek.)


The only reason I'm actually doing this is because it's her very FIRST tag. Must give face. Dun want her to beat me up to kill that psyched up blogger spirit within her. Haha. (Note: This is a fake laugh.)


So here I go.


RULES OF DA GAME: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about themselves. At the end, the player will need to choose 10 people to be tagged and include a list their names. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own with 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. No tag backs! (The last three sentences didn't quite fly with me. I don't tag.)


15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I arrange the clothes in my cupboard by colour.

2. I always get hungry in the middle of the night.

3. I like wrinkled groundnuts.

4. The only perencah I can't live without is salt.

5. My favourite finger is my left index finger.

6. I only drink RO or distilled water.

7. I can tell the difference between tap water and RO/distilled water just by tasting it. (I always knew I had superhuman abilities.)

8. I find it very difficult to sleep with the lights on.

9. I love pasting random stuff on my walls.

10. I'm a music addict.

11. I prefer Photoshop to Illustrator.

12. I prefer Illustrator to Freehand.

13. I used to collect stamps when I was a kid.

14. A primary schoolmate used to call me "Tau Chwee". (It's Hokkien for soya bean drink. -_-)

15. I don't back-up my files as often as I should (AND I SHOULD REALLY START DOING IT).


Done. Short and concise.

*beams*

Sigh.

One tag down, another one to go.

*grumble grumble grumble*

16 comments :

Leon said...

16. I'm also a feminist to the core. And I want to train all the Jantans in the world into submission.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leon
– You're a feminist? That's good to know. =p GOOOO LEON THE FEMINIST!!!

And no, I shall not look at that comment from any other perspective, thankyouverymuch.

sheon said...

you weird lar pam... heheheh... RO water and all.

but i dun understand wrinkled groundnuts?...wazzat? and they called you soya becoz you're fair?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– SEEEEE!!! This is why I dun like to do tags!!! Ppl like you call me weird! Grrr.

Wrinkled groundnuts are those that you find have shriveled already wan. The ones that are super salty. I dun like the super round, plump ones. Yuck.

And yes, I got called soya bean cos I was fair. -_-

Simon Seow said...

I also can distinguish between RO water and other non filtered plain water.

I got a RO water filter machine at home.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Yay! Tell that to the folk who don't believe that there's a difference. Hmmph. They always say that I'm making things up. Lowlifes. -_-

sheon said...

yeerr...i hate those shriveled midgety nuts. ah...we have no conflict of interest then..we can sit down and enjoy a packet of groundnuts with peace.....

did you guys choose to drink only RO/distilled water for health or just a matter of preference? coz pure water actually doesnt benefit the body more than just drinking boiled tap water.

teefernee. said...

pam pam... thank you for give face ah. :)

Anonymous said...

Tagged you,plz do...hahaha jk,i dont like tag too,especially when it is the same one circled over and over again

luxen said...

Tau Chwee

I also prefer photoshop. Photoshop CS3 the best!

infinitium said...

err you could always... not do it...

luxen said...

I just bought an external HD, western digital My Book 500GB for RM375 at digital mall, PJ.

So far it works okay, using it to backup my data before i reformat my PC.

Nigel Sia said...

Still having those stamps? I still have my collection from primary school. Want to see yours!

Clothes by colour rocks! Ditto!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Eh, those nuts are damn nice! Okay, next time we do movie marathon with the DGMB crew, we bring one packet of nuts. =p No need popcorn.

And yes it does help the body. Why put so many unnecessary dissolved solids into your body? Mineral water is crap. But yes, I love the taste, too.


ATTN: teefernee.
– Haha. Tau pun. =p


ATTN: Fluxevz
– You want me kill you issit?


ATTN: luxen
– Bloody hell. You dun use what I put here against me ah!!!

And yes. Photoshop CS3 is the best! So fast summore.


ATTN: infinitium
– Cannot. Ppl will merajuk wan. And I feel like I'm not a supportive blogger. =(


ATTN: luxen
– Hmmm. Quite reasonable hor the price? I need to start backup-ing my data lah. Sigh.


ATTN: Nigelais
– No lor. All those stamps I gave my cousin di. Haha. Stopped collecting very long ago.

And never figured you for a colour coordinated blogger.

sheon said...

ooooh...another movie outing??!?!! YES PLEASE!!!!

the disolved solids in the 'normal' water that we drink is waaaay to minute to affect our body. but studies have shown that by drinking too much 'pure' H2O, will actually drain out the 'minerals' from our body...the exact reverse of the process of reverse osmosis.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Wait lah. Stay tuned.

And I have my doubts about your H2O theory. I've heard otherwise. Hmmm.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!