Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's A Happy Day!

Not cos of work, of course.

*snort*

More like, cos of the latest aesthetic additions
to my workplace – FLOWERS! Tee hee. =p

(Yes, flowers make me so insanely happy, it's ridiculous.)






So nice, right? I think it's just gorgeous! This is so my type of floral arrangement. Very Spring. Contemporary. Fresh. Ahhh,... nice. Summore got Eustoma there. Sigh.


*heart melts*

I like! So much so that I, uh, hijacked some home.

*shy*


I'm sure they won't miss these little babies. So very insignificant when you consider the whole floral arrangement and the many other flowers it includes, right? =p


And the plan now?
My next course of action?


Well... Three stalks today. More stalks tomorrow! Haha. I'll grow my very own little floral arrangement right here at home. Tee hee.

7 comments :

luxen said...

curi curi jagung,
mata- mata tangkap,
masuk dalam lokap

Simon Seow said...

do you need grass? I can send you some.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Luxen manyak gila,
Tak tau main gitar,
Suka dengar sitar,
Uh... uh... Masih guna VHS pita!

Wheee!

I suck at Malay rhymes, man. Haha.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– HAHA. I can pluck some from the garden downstairs, too. Thanks anyways! =p

sheon said...

yeeerr....kiasu-ness-nya!!

do you need some magic mushroom? i can send some...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. I KNOW! Not only kiasu. Kiam siap also! Damn.

Anonymous said...

So desperate nia for Eustoma....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– No la, not desperate. Just... nice wat. I also buy for myself every once in awhile wan. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!