Friday, May 30, 2008

Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging

I asked if I should go. I was told by those who commented on my post regarding the Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging event that I should cos it'd be fun... and that there would be freebies for all. Now, which true blue, born and bred Penangite ever deprives herself of good old-fashioned freebies, eh? NEVEERRRRR!!! *snort*


So here I am – being totally cheapskate – writing my entry for the party that PROMISES that I'll go home with my hands filled with freebies. -_- (Robb, I'm holding you accountable for this.)


Hmmm. Let's see...
Which animal shall I embody?


I say 'roar' every once in awhile so it would probably be most appropriate for me to be... a lioness. But lionesses aren't the coolest of creatures, if you ask me. Plus they way they hunt and feed doesn't fly with me. Where got girl hunt then guy eat first wan??? So salah! KENOT! I pantang. I've gotta be something that's less of a man-slave than a lioness.


Kitties? Well, I hate them. Branded or no branded (meaning pedigreed lah), I hate 'em all. I wanna run my car over them each time they cross my path so... I'm thinking kitties are a definite no-go. So then how? I want an animal that resembles who I am in real life. No butterfly, beetle, hedgehog nonsense, thankyouverymuch. I'd feel totally hypocritical.


I need an animal that's... spicy. You know? One that packs a punch but still looks devilishly tasty in her own skin. One that's plays hardball with blond hair on her head. One that's a walking, talking enigma. The kind of animal that's capable of walking the thin line between criminal and hero. I GOT IT!!! I. Wanna. Be. Catwoman.


"Call me Cat. Catwoman."


My favourite Catwoman of all time,
Michelle Pfeiffer, in Batman Returns.


Wow. So very many sexy she is. I like.

MEOW.


I thought that Halle Berry was a real lousy replica of the sex kitten with a taste for blood and death. Long live the days when Michelle Pfeiffer wore the Catwoman costume lah. Really. Though smaller-boobed with less flesh revealed, she rocked so much harder than Berry ever could.


Favourite line that Catwoman
(the Michelle Pfeiffer one)
says in Batman Returns:

"Honey, I'm home!"

*pause*

"Oh, I forgot, I'm not married."

*snicker*

This one's a classic. Haha.
Go go, GYNO-POWER!!!


Darn it. Now I can't wait to put on a glistening black bodysuit (with nothing but claws for accessories, of course). Thinking about it, my pale skin would so make bright red lipstick on a sly smile stand out. Haha. Plus, I've already got killer black stilettos all ready and rearing to go. (Or should I put on sexy black knee high boots instead???) Now all I need is a good, long gulp of Female Rage... and a sexy, feminism-soaked whip.


Wah. Hips damn kau big. But... can you believe I drew that!?


That kinda means that as for now, I've only
got the knee-high leather boots down pat.

*gulp*

Oh! But I'll need my
INVITE TO THE PARTY
first before I do any shopping, right? =p

Thank you, Nuffnang! Me loves you long time.
(Sigh. I'm such a suck-up it kills me sometimes.)

*GASP!*


It kills me? Well, then thank goodness I have 9 lives, right??? Haha. Being Catwoman totally rocks. (Made me totally bimbotic and lame, too. -_-) But whatever. I want my invite.


p/s: I'll probably go as a cat of sorts lah. Not necessarily Catwoman. If I had the time, I'd so find leather to dress myself up like her but... if I don't (which I think I probably won't), then I'll, uh... think of something. Bottom line is it's feline-ish. =p

19 comments :

R said...

go as catwoman! pls! i'll make sure u get invited! i want see catwoman! lol

Anonymous said...

apa lah ni ... don like cat but like catwoman??? ever the miss contradiction

sheon said...

Haiyohhh...look at the kiasuness-nya!! i shall not lose to this little kitty-wannabe here!!! hmmm!!! i will come up with a costume lagi dashyat!!!

estherlauderlyn said...

CHEETAAAAHH!
eh if you go as catwoman, and IF i go lah, I go as a panther ... got alot of difference ah. Unless I'm PINK! tee hee.


Sorry very stress la :/
Hheheehehehheheehhe ask Joel see can get free invites from Tim or not heheheheheheeheheh

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Robb
– Haha. You think this is angmor country ah? They're not very good with the ready-made costumes here lah. BUT... I'll see what I can do. =p

YOU better hold up YOUR end of the deal!!! Wakakakaka.


ATTN: zecount
– Yes yes. Contradiction, my middle name.

And I love it. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Cheh! Then go think lah! Gimmie a skunk or a beaver. =p


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Me no likes cheetah. Haha. You take cheetah. And ooo. That comment about getting free tix is gonna get Tim in trouble wei. Haha. Nuffnangers are gonna stone him and call him "unfair". We know he does it for his friends lah but... you no need publish here ma. Haha.

Wonder if any of my comment-leavers will notice though. Hmmm. Maybe not.

sheon said...

dear pammy: i will bring the stink.. not the costume...muahaha....i am thinking of something in the feline family as well leh....i'll post tmrw. yeah....i'll be in KL for the weekend, wanna meet up?

Anonymous said...

careful, later you get run over by car when you cross path with someone who hates cats.

Satkuru said...

wooooot catwoman, LOL. i can imagine how everyone is gonna turn up :P

p/s: dun forget to bring the whip

Nary's treasures said...

i love ur post pam! nice! meow. hahhahhaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Eeyer! Stinko! Ooo. A lot of ppl wanna be feline lah. Haha. It'll probably turn out to be a cat party and not an animal party lo! Haha. Funny.

You will be here? Write in the DGMB thread! I can do it for you. I'm sure we can figure something out. Sunday night steamboat dinner? =p


ATTN: Anonymous
– Haha. I wouldn't be too worried about that. Nobody hates cats more than I do. =p


ATTN: Satkuru
– You're featured in my lastet post! HAHA. The fishing one.

And yes, I think the party will be a blast, man. Haha. Everybody's getting pretty rilled up alraedy.

I still need to find my whip. HELP!


ATTN: narymama
– Haha. Thanks! Good to know. =p MEOW!!!

sheon said...

sunday nite cant...i've got a wedding to attend :(

err....about the post...hehee..we discuss later yeah? thanks for offering to help...very nice of you! but HANDS OFF MY XPS AFTER I'D WON IT!!!!!!!

imblogger@sh ™ said...

i agree with robb ... i wanna see catwomen ...I wonder can i photoshop your face to catwomen ... !! jooking ... good idea for the costume ..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Aww. Then you go pay your taxes. Haha.

And about the costume... CHEH! You think I sket ah??? Catwoman will definitely be more popular than Catman so... Leave MY comp alone!


ATTN: imbloggerash
– Haha. You wanna see? Then you better hope I manage to find the stuff I wanna find when it comes to the costume. =p

p/s: I thought of photoshop-ing my face in also. =p

sheon said...

nope..not cat-man...i'm gonna turn up as PUSSY-MAN!!!! muahahahahahaha...

*sounds so wrong from every aspect..* hmmm??

pay my taxes? hahaha.....i will get married at least 4 times in retaliation.......earn back all my 'investment' + interest!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Eeyer!!! You said it lah. Sounds so wrong!

And you think you Melayu ah??? Married 4 times. Stone you to death, man. ONE WOMAN! ONE WOMAN!

Simon Seow said...

Please whip me baby, meow.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Eeyer. Your comments always make me wanna cringe lah.

revel in me said...

Haha, omg, if I go, I was thinking to go as catwoman! Eek, costume clash! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: revel in me
– Alamak. This is not good. This is not good. What if I show up and there are like 10 girls in the same costume??? NOOO!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!