Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Fell In Love

Today, I found myself wondering how the ex-Mrs Federline a.k.a Britney was doing. (She just got signed for an endorsement deal with a gym, btw. Makes me wonder what kinda gym it is. Hmmm.) And seeing that I was already in front of my comp, online, with my browser window open, I decide to do one of my rare, surprise checks on The Superficial. To ensure that they keep their quality up, their standards high and their sarcasm going strong and all that, you know?


And then it happened.

I fell in love.

With a dress.

And not with just any dress.

THIS dress.

*points below*




This gorgeous, marine green, tube dress. That actually looks like THIS *points below* when it's on a real person and not just floating around in empty white space.


I forgot who the superstar was so I can't name her.
The dress
was far more of a beauty than she was.


Be still, my beating heart. Just look at it lah. So nice right? Sigh. How come we no haves dresses that is looking like this in Malaysia wan??? So unfair. *pouts* Let's look at it again. This time, let's see it on and off a celebrity bod.




*faints*

SO NICE RIGHT??? I WANT!!!

*faints again*

13 comments :

sheon said...

looks bland to me...like an afterthought. and, you need curves to go with that dress, otherwise it'll just look like .... eerr......bland?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– It's a normal dress lah. But I like the cut. I blame my over-excitement on my lack of retail therapy. -_-

And about the curves...

WHAT. ARE. YOU. TRYING. TO. SAY. SHEON???

sheon said...

no lar....not trying to imply anything but that some designs just needs assets to go with it....and this happens to be one of them.... blame it on the vertical creases... it will enhance the curves of the wearer if she is well endowed, however, quite the opposite effect for a slim girl. :)

luxen said...

that girl in the dress has a big ass.

ming said...

http://www.jessicamcclintock.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=10327&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10317&viewall=y

try jessica mcclintock

haha

they have a lot of nice dresses at affordable priceeee...

luxen said...

JC Penney is now available in Malaysia. If you are a maybank credit card holder you get additional 30% discount.

http://www.jcpenney.com.my

They're huge in the US, Americans love buying clothes online.

infinitium said...

hmmmm. looks nice... and classy/sassy... imparts a very "girl nice door" look IMHO.

i like! buy! then pair it with killer earrings and a designer handbag.

and a pair of manolos.

BTW, i'm sure it looks good when splashed with a bucket o'water too ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– DUN BLUFF DUN BLUFF DUN BLUFFFFFF!!!


ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Yeah, she does. A HUGE one, in fact. =p


ATTN: ming
– I see you when it comes to the nice dresses but... HELLO, I'm not earning mega bucks wei! Haha. You want me buy dress then no need eat? =p


ATTN: luxen
– WAH! You another one. So ex!

But yeah, I agree that Americans have thing for online buying. If I was in a country where the lights go out early, I'd probably be that way, too.


ATTN: infinitium
– "Girl next door"?! I thought it was more like... MTV-style than girl next door. Girl next door wears pleats and white dresses and lace and ribbons and bows lah. This wan quite classy wat.

And no. I highly doubt this dress would look nice wet. Haha. Cos it'll stick to her but not get transparent.

I see your head's still in the gutter. Get it out before it wrinkles!!!

sheon said...

hahahaa.....why the outburst? hahhaa
take it easy girl... :)

Anonymous said...

Classy stuff! Liddat baru ada taste!..this one is much better than the one you posted "In your panty" post.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Stress lah. A lot of work. =p


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Wah! I remember that dress. So funny lah the skirt. Weird. wouldn't be caught dead in that dress. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

I wonder how will it looks on you. Can photoshop and see?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Cannot be accurate wan lor. Cos body shape also tak sama. I can liquify in Photoshop lah. But still not 100% sama. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!