Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Social Life

So, the long-awaited holiday finally came – Labour Day '08. Only my second of many to come, of which I am currently experiencing (and enjoying) as a peanut-paid labourer in the work mill.


At 4:26AM.

-_-


Sigh. Can you believe that ah? I'm already more than 4 hours into my so-called no-work-allowed-today holiday and I've not had rest yet. I NEED REST! Cos that's what holidays are really about, right? Catching up on REST.


And on LIFE, of course.


Ah, but I have no life. At least not of late. Early mornings (relatively lah) and late nights; stress-filled days and sleepless nights. So easy to write but so blah in real life.


That pathetically shriveled chunk of text on the left is what I now call "my social life". It's my only form of interaction to the outside world at the mo, and it's the full extent of my contact with non-colleagues. All restricted to the confines of Google Mail.


Sad, I know. But what the hew. It beats not having any contact whatsoever, so I guess I'll live with it. Plus, the colourful Definitely Gang, Maybe Bang names all stacked atop one another kinda remind me that I've still got some semblance of a life. It keeps me buzzing inside. Sometimes, at least. Other times, I'm too busy wondering:


"All these people, so free to email here email there.
NO NEED TO WORK WAN AH???"


*cough cough*

Tee hee.


Anyways, this bunch can spam all they want today. My fingers are already poised and ready. And by morning, my mind would have already gotten the rest it needs. (Hopefully.) I'm up for a good dose of useless spamming. Why? COS IT'S A HOLIDAY TODAY, BAY-BEH!!!


HAPPY LABOUR DAY '08, guys!
(We might as well enjoy it while it lasts.)

20 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Happy Holiday. Woot!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. HAPPY HOLIDAY! I doubt you're having the day off, though. Considering you're on Tinki Talks watch at this crazy hour. Haha.

CincauHangus.com said...

wooooot :P ur gmail rocks better with us in it!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus (undebug.org)
– Haha. It's true. My gmail has not been as happening as it has been over the past 2 weeks. Scary! Haha.

Simon Seow said...

cheh, next time do it on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, then I'll be on the list too lor.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. You know how it is. We've all got REGULAR schedules. Thursday and Friday a bit hard. Saturday is possible though. =)

3POINT8 said...

walau... how come u all so happening one? how come I'm not in it one? :(

Charlie said...

Happy Slave Day Everyone

sheon said...

Happy Slave Day!!!

i celebrated slave day eve by driving to Batu Kawan at 150km/hr from alor star to have a sumptuous feast of seafood. then washing it all down with beer.

and i am celebrating Slave Day itself by clearing all backlogged paperwork in the office. :) nice huh?

joshuaongys said...

lolz happy slave day hahahah well at least your "social life" is still interesting haha.. with dgmb =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. You never come for the movie meet ma. =p We kept in touch after that.


ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. You make it sound so depressing. =p


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. You another one. Summore can add super depressing explanation. Your job rawks lah. It's just as bad as mine! Except I don't get the seafood and beer part to show off. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Yeah. With DGMB. Or else... Depresso man!

sheon said...

my job rocks becoz it's as bad as yours?...hahaha.....

lets see, do you get to decide when is your tea break/lunch time? - i do!

do you get to go lepak everyway and anywhere at all during your free time? - i do!

hehehe...

come...join the construction industry! hahahaha

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hehehe holiday :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. I get tea breaks too! Unofficial ones lah. =p

But no lah. Cannot go lepak here lepak there. Darn it.

Construction industry need writers?


ATTN: Aronil
– I wish I could hee hee as happily. I need to do work! =(

JuLJuL said...

Happy Holiday~ =D

Nigel Sia said...

Rest is what all of us need sometimes.

Happy Labour Day.

=)

Anonymous said...

tra la la la la la..du du du
we got active ten ten, we got active ten..
ten ten ten ten ten ten, ten ten ten ten ten..

luxen said...

I stayed in bed until noon, played my computer game, watched indiana jones and going shopping later. Now that's a holiday!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JuLJuL
– It's over! =(


ATTN: Nigelais
– Yeah, man. We all need it. Too bad I hardly ever get enough of it. =(


ATTN: Yatz
– 7552525, 7552525, 7552525, Pizza Hut... delivery! Yeah!


ATTN: luxen
– I stayed in bed until 3. HAH! HAH! HAH! I WIN!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!