Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Gatal-Gatal Nak Tau

And just in case you don't understand Bahasa Malaysia (Or is it back to being Bahasa Melayu now?! I can't keep up. They kept changing their minds while I was in school...), that directly translates to itchy-itchy want to know. Haha.


You see, I took this Tickle Test today and it's called Is Work Wearing You Out? I received their special test invitation via email today lah. And since I have been feeling pretty worn out of late when it comes to work, I decided to give it a go. Tak rugi (English translation: Not a loss to me) also, right?


The test tells me that I'm
only 40% satisfied with my job.




40% satisfaction ONLY!? No wonder lah I so tak suka mau bangun (English translation: don't like to wake up) every morning! Haiyo. That's not very good, if you ask me. But I think I saw those results coming while I was taking the test already lah anyways. Sigh.


Wanna know what sucks bigger time? It's the fact that I'm apparently LESS satisfied with my job than a whole lot of other people who're in my position. -_-


This is the condensed, super-summarised assessment.


Tsk tsk. Not comforting, yo. Got other people
happier than me wor. So pantang! Jealous nia.


Detailed results in chart form. Click to enlarge.


At least I know that it's not the Social Atmosphere of my company that sucks. Haha. So that means I really do enjoy the company of the people I work with. Quite like them deep deep also lah. =p Droopy-Boobie Beng, Male Ah Lian, Mr Pat-My-Back-Everyday, Miss Smelly Bangla Armpit and all you other guys at work, you guys rawk my world from 9AM to 5PM 11AM to 11PM daily! Woo hoo!


But the other stuff still suck. Heh.

To take the test yourself, click here.

7 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Time to change job?

joshuaongys said...

lolx now dat u say so.. we shall appoint you as DGMB president.. a Non-PROFIT organisation's president!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Not yet lah. Will keep that thought in mind, though. =p


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Wah! Haha. President pula. Feels like highschool all over again. =p

I demand a reelection! Hahahaha.

Melsong said...

Come back to Penang!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Soon soon. Very soon.

Anonymous said...

Walau eh...you better toes the line woman! Work life balance is at the scale of 4/10 and personal growth score is just 2/10....life sucks if we dont have these in check...Well... $$ is not everything!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Ya lor. But... I'm not earning big bucks lah. Ngam ngam. Could be better but... oh well. It's just that cos money isn't everything to me, I'm not griping. And since the other stuff a bit more important, i.e. personal growth and work-life balance, so I'm a bit more dissatisfied lor.

Dun la misread my chart!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!