Monday, May 05, 2008

Why Do You Blog?

I recently read a post written by a fellow Innit user
a.k.a Nuffnang Glitterati member from Singapore.


Click to enlarge.


Typically, I'd link the person up right here, right now but... there's this whole super-linking controversy going on where he pens his thoughts so I think I'm just gonna stay out of it. I've already got enough drama in my life, thankyouverymuch.


But at least I screen captured the post
for you, right? See, I so nice. =)


I don't really have a problem with most parts of his post. And sure, the dude may have a valid case when it comes to his complaints. (I said "may" because I don't know for sure. I find it difficult to ascertain if Malaysian bloggers are actually being served more ads than our Singaporean counterparts based on blog-surfing alone. *shrugs* Who knows? I may not be visiting the right blogs.) ANYHEW, this *points below* was what got my blogger spidey sense tingling.


Direct your eyeballs to that last part between
the comma and the exclamation mark.



Wah, liddat also can? As a wannabe purist-idealist when things of blogging are of concern, I have to say that I'm very much against the thought of monetary rewards as morale boost to blog. Seriously lah. I just feel that it kills the "Blogging Spirit" (if there was one to begin with) and drags its invisible backside through the dust.


That's why I kasi balik my thoughts.




And then came his reply.




I think that the fella was pretty nice with his explanation – I'll give him that. But I still think that he's contradicting himself. I think he started off well but his second paragraph just totally killed it for me. I don't buy his argument. (Wah, I think a lot hor? Haha.)


I quote: "If i m blogging becuz of money, i would be like Xiaxue or Dawn, whose full time job is blogging, which I totally cannot afford to, at this point of time. Haha... I wish!"


My take on this? I don't think that people with "Blogger" listed as their full-time jobs qualify as people who blog because of money. They just happen to make it big as bloggers so they can stop working for a living and proceed to do what they're passionate about and live off its rewards. (Too bad if their priority and passion changes after stardom though.) Heck, I also can enjoy blogging and eventually earn enough to stop working wat. (A girl can always dream, okay.) That doesn't mean that I blog BECAUSE of money. Just cos I'm richly rewarded for it doesn't make it my reason for blogging.


Understand or not? Big diff leh.


Personally, I blog because I WANT to blog. I blog because it's an outlet for me to release my stress. It helps me clear my head. It helps when I feel like reflecting on life. And it comes in real handy when I'm looking up the Memory Department cos I use it to jot down things I wanna remember. Like you would in a personal journal. I write of things that make me laugh. Things I'm fond of. Things that make me happy. The feelings I feel at different points in my life. You know? That kinda stuff. Plus, I like it when I find that what I say matter to people. When I get to make a difference in somebody's life because I'm saying something they also feel deep inside. And when my readers and comment-leavers show me that I'm not alone, no matter what.


So that's what blogging is to me. It's not everything it is (cos that would probably be a post on its own considering how much I enjoy going on and on about the same old stuff) but that paragraph pretty much sums it up.


And the money that comes with it? Well, I have to say that it's good. And I like it. (Who dun like buta money, I ask you???) So, yeah. Why not make the most of it while somebody's actually offering it in the form of a nice, juicy, ker-ching carrot? But that's about all the money means to me.


Blogging as a means to earn money isn't my kinda thing. And I don't see it ever happening that way for me, actually. If I continue blogging and eventually find that what I earn from blogging feeds and clothes me, then all's well and good. I'd smile and think, "Hey, look at that! What I say matters enough to my readers for them to keep coming back! And thanks to their devotion to my writing, I'm being rewarded for... DOING NOTHING! Wheee!" (o_O So many exclamation marks. Haiyo.)


But I wouldn't blog and blog and blog so that it will eventually feed and clothe me. You see the difference or not? One, there's no motivation except the want to write. The other, the motivation is money. And sure, both ways, I'll be earning enough to survive on blog advertising income alone. But to me, the end does not justify the means. Money isn't everything. And when it comes to my writing, money sure as hell doesn't cut it.


I think I'm rambling. Am I rambling?
Shit, I think I'm rambling. Damn it, I'm rambling!


And there's this other thing that's rubbing me the wrong way. That super-linking thing. I don't get it. How can you link a person whose blog you don't bother going into except to check if they've covered their end of the deal and linked you before you linked them??? So weird!


I'm not a link-exchange person to begin with lah, of course. I think that if people like what they see on your page, they'll link you. If they know you, they'll link you. If they just feel like linking you, they'll link you. You don't need to force them or guilt-manipulate them into doing it, and neither do you have to link them just cos you feel the need to grow your link list.


But that's just me. Heh.


So to me, I think that a comment like this is just plain weird. (Note: You might wanna click that link cos it's what started me writing this post in the first place.) But I understand that it came as a result of what he already spoke about in his super-linking post. So it's not the comment that's wrong. It's the whole super-linking concept that's whacked.


To me, this is the simplest way to find out
if you're blogging for the right reasons:


A) I'll pay you RM1 million EVERY MONTH... but the condition is that you're not allowed to blog. Would you take me up on my offer?

B) I'll drive 20,000 readers into your blog EVERY DAY... but the condition is that you get zero blog advertising income.

C) I'll give you RM1000 PER CPM AD, PER WEEK... but the condition is that you can only have 2 readers a day.


Which would offer would you take up?


Obviously, A is the Money-or-Nothing blogger lah. And B is the Purist-Idealist blogger. *cough cough* While C dangles somewhere in the I-Want Money-But-I-Also-Wanna-Blog-For-Myself blogger zone.


I'm definitely not an A because I e-n-j-o-y blogging. (And it Zen's me on my bad days.) So, saying "goodbye" to it is definitely a no-no.


And I'm not a C because as I said before, it matters to me that I make a difference and I do enjoy having my readers relate to what I say. Plus, I tend to need their help every once in awhile so... not having anybody "talk" and respond to me via Tinki Talks is going to be a problem. Haha.


Finally, I'd like to say I'd choose B in a heartbeat (Purist-Idealist and all that, remember?) but... with blog advertising becoming as rewarding as it is, I know I'd also be looking longingly at C while checking the B box. Tough decision to make but, oh well... I'll survive.


So maybe that makes me a hypocrite
who's no better than he is, huh? Hmmm.
Food for thought. Maybe I'll write again.


p/s: Marc, I know you'll stop by so I'm gonna say this: You know I don't hate you, right? And no, if you were wondering, this is not what my idea of "flaming" is. =p Haha. Just take my word for it and trust me when I say that. It's just my thoughts on the matter, alright? Cheers.

p/s 2: WHOOPS! Did I just let something slip?!

52 comments :

joshuaongys said...

walao... i see that ur sickness is more serious than me!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. What sickness wor.

sheon said...

I'd happily choose A...hehehe....i like blogging...but still...hey rm1million dollars can do soooo much already wei.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Realistic. That's good I guess. But... it's not me. Haha.

yapthomas said...

i'm spoilt for choices..

A, B or C?

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

I only have one thing to say to this that

but in all fairness, some people do make money online, but as to what are your ethics on blogging it varies, so you can't entirely fault him for wanting to make money through this. But at the same time i don't personally like how there is the comparison of Nuffnang liking malaysia more than singapore. please la

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Most of us fall somewhere in between nowadays.


ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. I read that post before. It's true lah. When people get too obsessed with nang and stats, it's not healthy.

Well, I wouldn't have faulted him if he didn't write his comeback. Cos... if you're really so into the money, you can't say that money is no longer the issue. It is. And ya. I also dun like the comparison between Msia and Sg. And the way he blamed Nuffnang Sg for not doing their part in bringing in advertisers. Tsk tsk.

ming said...

long long long long long time ago u said u dun like bloggin oneeeee

CincauHangus.com said...

wah i didnt expect such a long post...

Kritz said...

wow, very long.
i can surely say i don't blog for the money ..
1. i already blogged for almost 1 year without ads
2. i don't have amazing traffic, thus making my nuffnang money very very little.
but it does feel great to have more money ._.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Yeah but at least I didn't start blogging cos of money. Heh. I blogged cos I wanted my dad to know about my holiday and subsequently, it helped that I had a place to rant and rave about what I was going through. A place where I could come clean with myself about my feelings.


ATTN: CincauHangus (undebug.org)
– Haha. Got carried away. =p


ATTN: Kritz
– Yeah, I got carried away. Haha. I blogged for 2 years before money, too. I think that those of us who start that way find this whole money-making deal a bonus. Not a purpose. That's why we're not caught up with the whole debate about others earning more than we do and vice versa.

luxen said...

You're rambling and I'll take option A.

I'll have my slaves that I have bought with my new found wealth be my personal scribe and jot down my thoughts. If there's anything I have to say that I want the public to know then I'll buy advertorial space in newspapers or just flaunt my wealth and reporters will report it.

Anyway I figure if I'm filthy rich I'm too busy spending money to blog. Being a rich SOB is very taxing, whipping the slaves is time consuming.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Yes, I'm rambling. =p

1 mil sounds good but it's not everything to me. Like for instance, I'd rather have ONE blog and earn mediocre income from it rather than open a LOT of blogs to document many many different things and earn MORE money cos... well, it'll be difficult to monitor and remember what happened at different points of my life. If I was a topical blogger then different lah.

But yeah, I'm that kind of person. =p Not very practical.

And I see you found your way out with the advertorial. HAHA. Good one. And the whipping bit? Sassy.

Flizzoe said...

erm.. can i take all? (A+B+C) o.O

Marc said...

Hi Pam,

I am happy there are serious bloggers like you who really think deep into other blogger's posts.

Seriously, I am not offended, sorry i left a irrelevant comment in the INNIT comment box before I read your post.

All i can say is i don't blog for the money, really.

When I started my blog, all I wanted was to pen down thoughts, complain abt my life, post up nice photos of me and my frens, ramble, etc.

Its only when I started getting very obssessed, then i started looking for ads, widgets, decor, what have you. Once you start, you cannot stop, and you never get enough.

I can see from your post u r a very serious blogger, and I applaude u for that, and the fact that u explained in your last paragraph that you are not flaming, I give it to you.

I treat this as an open discussion.

To the topic on whether Malaysian Niffnangers get more ads, its too obvious to even debate. Most Nuffnangers I know agree on this because I surf enough Nuffnanger blogs to know.

The Singaporean ones are mostly with the default ads or the Nuffnang logo.

The Malaysian ones are mostly real ads. Mostly.

Anyway that post was meant to be fun, that was why I specifically mentioned I have no issues with the Malaysian Nuffnangers having more ads, it was speaking for us, Singaoporeans.

I like to be direct when i blog, somewhat like you, so I know like-minded people like yourself would be smart enough to know it was just for entertainment value, and no other intentions.

Cheers!

joshuatly said...

well, i really, i choose B, cos i think that blogging become my hobby just that i put ads so that sometimes advertisements company will bring me some "surprise" like advertlets dont pay me for that, and nuffnang can give my income from only rm10 per week to rm100 per week! wow... and this make blogging more fun and one extra more topic to write about.... advertising! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: flizzoe
– Haha. We'd all want that. =p You and me both. And half the blogosphere population. HAHA.


ATTN: Marc
– Hey there! Knew you'd pop by for a word or two. Or a few hundred. HAHA.

Yeah, when I go through people's posts, I read. Especially the controversial, topical ones. I only browse when it's totally bimbotic. Haha. That kind see pic also enough already. =p

Don't worry about the Innit comment. I guessed as much that you hadn't read it yet. Haha.

I'd say you probably started out with this blogging deal like the rest of us, but the obsession with ads, widgets and the like have changed your priorities a little lor. Like you said, "Cannot stop, and you never get enough." Haha.

It's fine to blog for money. I don't have a problem with people doing that. It's their blog anyways. Just felt that there was a little contradiction in your response to my comment.

Anyway, yeah. I'm up for open discussions too. =) And controversial posts rawk. =p Haha. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

ooo. i wrote smth about this issue too! about why certain people blog. and what they blog for. haha. but it wasnt in response to this person tho.

i know who it is cos i saw the post! HAHAHA :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuatly
– Wow. You earn RM100 a week? Haha. Good on ya! Your UV count must be super high. Haha.

But yeah. I think we're all a little of A, B and C. It's just which one is more dominant. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: dweam
– Haha. I think that those posts made quite an impact in the blogosphere and ruffled some feathers lah. Whatever the case, controversy always sells. So we gotta give it to the guy. He's got technique. =p

And yes, many ppl know who I'm referring to. Haha.

Nikkiko said...

sure it's real nice to see that one can earn money from it,

(psst. i've been seeing that i'd earned 6 bucks since god knows how long, but heck, for me as a kid i already find it damn cool!)

,money (6 bucks) that maybe i will never collect since cashout is just slightly less than 10 times more.

however, i started blogging (originally blogging would have been defined as writting total paragraphs of rubbish by me) way before i even knew it was able to bring in money. (question marks everywhere)

joining nuffnang, and surfing innit has revolutionised that ancient rubbish of mine to passion for thought and keeping one's memories.

not to mention the added joy of reading content from others, like yourself ;P

(i think i'd still just laugh till i cry if i were to see hao's supermodel photo pose again. hell, that was damn good yo.)

if it weren't for nuffnang, heck, i'd still be thinking kenny sia was the only interesting blogger to read other than xiaxue.

now i've got so much better.

cheers ;)

Hwei Ming said...

Wah...haha... nice blog post.. i might just do one post on it too..haha...

I hate bloggers who drown so much ad into their blog...

It makes reading so hard..but, amusing.. why? because its just too colorful!!

*You rock PAM!!*

luxen said...

I've noticed stay at home moms who blog (mommy bloggers) have a lot of paid postings. They are paid to blog about products/services.

It's like advertorials and for some of their blogs, it's 80% of their content.

I don't make a single cent from my blog. I choose not to have any advertising on it although I did sign up for a few services. I want to be free to write on anything without obligations.

My hits average 24 a day only unless I blog about something controversial.

If you create content to please others for a living, creating content to please yourself is much better.

By the way 1 million ringgit isn't enough to sustain my imaginary super rich lifestyle. I would need 10 billion dollars.

Being filthy rich would immediately attract attention. Wearing a purple furcoat with a gold walking stick helps.

Anonymous said...

dum di da di da di dum, di da di da di dum..

money i blog is not main purpose..hmmm *yoda's voice*..blogging 4 years i've been..hmm *yoda's voice*..

3POINT8 said...

Wha~~~ Pam is going for long post! This is something different.

Btw, I blog because I want to flirt with pamsong
:P

KY said...

There wasn't any method for income when I first started anyway.

The 'passive' $$ is just a bonus to me. :D

Marc said...

Don't have to guess, Pam is talking about me. My reply is above. So what is there to guess? Keke.

Anonymous said...

lol... if it'd be me I'd choose B if you wont but RM1 mil on A... RM 1mil every month lehhhh!!! can do so many things with it. U can just buy that dress you "fell in love with" without looking at the price. Go everywhere see what buy what. ><

*thinks* rm1mil blog RM1mill blog rm 1mil RM 1mil RM 1 MIL


NO! MUST BLOG!!!

Simon Seow said...

I just like to write, I even started to write my ranting in Words when blog is still an unknown word. That's why you only see Nuffnang on my blog, I don't want to splash my blog with so many ads, it's distraction. I like Nuffnang because it's not about money it is because they are able to link bloggers together, a point of communication.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nikkiko
– Haha. Yes, earning money by doing what you like IS damn cool. =p Totally see where you're coming from.

I guess all of us start somewhere. I think my blogging has improved. Just like you said yours have. =)

"not to mention the added joy of reading content from others, like yourself ;P

Aww. So sweet of you. to say that. Totally made my rotten Monday better. =)


ATTN: Choo Hwei Ming
– Haha. Thanks. If you do write one, I'll be glad to check it out. =p

I dun like bloggers who write for PPP though. And those with HEAPS of advertising all over, ugh. Such an eyesore! Not to mention the terrible loading time. *groan* Usually, if it takes too long, I just don't bother already. Unless I really really really like the blog and its content.

I rock! Wheee!!! =p


ATTN: luxen
– I guess mummy's words are very believable. But... stay at home moms have all the time in the world to do that lah. If I were one, I'd probably do it too. Probably. Haha. Or maybe I'd just blog more nonsense. =p

But sien lah everyday read advertorials. Totally kills reading fun.

Hey... How'd you find my blog if you don't use blog advertising?

And no, I don't believe in writing content for the masses.

10 billion dollars? Cheh. I also want lah! But... only if I still get to blog. Or at least write what I wanna write.


ATTN: Yatz
– Haha. Blog for no money, I have also. =p


ATTN: 3POINT8
– HEY! I blog long posts every once in awhile also wat!!!

But... not always got time lah. Sigh. Work's tough lah. I don't always get to do what I want.

And you're terrible. Buaya.


ATTN: KY
– Haha. Same here! =p 3 years and running, baybeh!

Anonymous said...

I first start blogging is becoz of money, after that i found that blogging to the latest technology news is my interest. Now I own my domain and my blog with some ads to earn extra money although it is just a little only. But i feel proud of blogging. haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Marc
– Haha. Right on! =p


ATTN: yinhao
– Haha. Yes yes. It's a lot of money. It really depends on what you like lor. And on what's important to you. Haha. And though that dress is nice, I think I like blogging more than I like that dress. But... it's tempting as hell, right? =p

HAHA. You're obsessed!!! =p CORRECT! MUST BLOG! Woo hoo! Haha.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I used to write in Word, to. =p And yes, I agree with you. Nuffnang is all about the community. And that's really great. I've gotten to know so many bloggers through Nuffnang and Innit. It's wonderful. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Richard Chuah
– Hey there! Nice of you to pop by. =)

You started blogging cos of money? Haha. How's the money hunt going? Making your millions yet?

But it's nice to know that from having a purpose of making money, you've changed to like the whole concept of blogging just for the sake of it. I'm proud of my blog, too. =)

Charlie said...

pam pam, i'm here to put my mark again. wahhaha, such a long post from you eh. rarely get this kind of long post. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. Hey, Charlie. =)

I used to write long posts like these but... with my current job, it's a bit hard. =(

So that's why you guys get the condensed version. Haha.

pinkpau said...

hi pamsong :) thank you for addressing this. it's a very interesting topic.

the birth of nuffnang and its community-oriented takeoff has spawned many different new kinds of bloggers. one of these kinds is definitely the small-ish blogger who doesnt get much traffic but gets very pushy with Nuffnang when it comes to ads and the money they make. they often cite 'loyalty', 'disappointment', 'competitors', 'morale boost'.

such blogposts on how nuffnang has 'let them down' are a dime a dozen :) it's all a strategy to catch the attention of those who work at Nuffnang, and inherently what it is , is a threat. yet at the same time they say things like 'oh but i still love nuffnang' just to make sure that NN knows oh ya this guy is still wholly loyal, he's just disappointed that's all. LOL

what i dont understand is, and i address this to you marc, why do you talk as if Nuffnang owes you something? do you think ming deprives singapore bloggers of their ads on purpose? you're implying that he doesnt work hard enough. "nuffnang arent you going to get more advertisers for singapore" you say that as though it's easy and clients fall out of the sky :)

the fact of the matter is. all you are doing on your side is putting up that little skyscraper on your sidebar. say what you will, but it is no grand feat of sacrifice or loyalty that you so happened to put up the ad unit. you dont lose anything from having that ad up there, but instead you are getting what is almost free money. why dont you try focusing on the weeks that you DO get ads, instead of those that you dont. truth is, you're getting the better side of the deal than nuffnang is. they slog like dogs to serve ads to you, and all you have to do is give up that little bit of space on your sidebar. so i'd suggest a little bit of humility and a little bit of gratefulness. this tactic of complaining but then asserting how you still love nuffnang at the end? we've seen it all. :) doesnt work. all it does is annoy the people who serve you ads.

as for your final sentence, "we want ads", said with such vehemence and force.. i ask you, what are you giving nuffnang in return to help them grow, for you to make such assertive demands?

Simon Seow said...

Well said Su Ann. Nuffnang already working hard looking for advertiser and there he is sitting there doing nothing and complain. First of all even if there's advertiser, the client may not choose your blog to advertise maybe due to your content or your traffic doesn't meet the minimum criteria. So, before you complain start to write your post with heart and not $$ in mind.

Nigel Sia said...

~look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet somebody up there feeds them ~

shine pam shine!!! lol

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: pinkpau
– Hey there, pink pau. =) Nice of you to stop by and share your thoughts.

Just got tired of hearing people contradict themselves while slamming Nuffnang lah, you know. Smells like hypocrisy to me. I'd rather one profess that they blog for money than claim that they don't but actually do deep inside.

"small-ish blogger"

Haha. Interesting way to put it. =p

But yeah, I understand how difficult it is to grow clientĆØle. And with blog advertising being less than a decade old, it's still a very young medium. Especially so in Malaysia and Singapore. That makes potential advertisers wary about spending good advertising dollars on tiny ads that float in cyberspace and take no physical or tangible form.

I never saw their posts as a threat towards NN before but now that you've mentioned it, hmmm... I think so!

Anyway, good points. Cheers!


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Yeah, she gave a lot of good points. Agree with her. Wonder if Marc will read her response to him. Haha.

Bottom line is this lah. Money is the root of all evil. And from the way people are getting so crazy over blogger bands, and CPC rates, and advertisers... it's clear: it's true! It IS the root of all evil. Nobody believes in blogging for the sake of blogging anymore. Sickening.


ATTN: Nigelais
– Haha. Funny lah you. I shine until my backside glowing already. =p

Charlie said...

ture true true. if i depend blog advertisement to support me financially. I will be living like a begger now. hahaha. the truth is just write and be creative, if people like you and god likes you. nuffnang will be paying you too. lol

Charlie said...

sorry about the crab pam. thats the result of 3 hours sleep daily for the whole week. anyway, may i suggest that those who dont like nuffnang cause they dont get enough money to stop complaining and act wisely. Jump ship to lets say advertlets or adsense or better still go source for their advertiser directly. wahaha.


eh how is the plan to get id tag for everyone? is that being discuss with the other Board of director during board meetings?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– Haha. If only more of these bloggers knew this. Then we'd all be one happy family with no jealousy, and we won't gripe over lesser incomes. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Charlie
– We're for the ID tags. =p Agree di. Haha. Now waiting for the next event then only we launch. Haha. Relek. =p

Randy said...

Actually, I would take choice A..

Then I would have financial freedom..
Than I go write a book, gain more money.
Then write MORE books and make MORE money..

hahaha...
Still passion in writing and making money right? lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Randy Khoo
– Ooo. Smart. My only problem with that is that it doesn't really work for me cos I'm the 'instant gratification' type of person. So if I've got to wait 2 years before my book gets published, then I'd have forgotten the topics I discussed and forgotten what I wanted to hear from my readers. Plus, with books, my readers wouldn't get to help me through my bad times instantaneously, right?

So I'd still go for B when it comes to myself. =p

luxen said...

see, pinkpau is a good slave master and knows when to whip the slaves and put them in place and show them how the social strata works.

I found your blog by random google searches... I think, I forgot. I think I was doing research for work.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– pinkpau IS good at all that. She's got a nice way with words, too. Stylo with a hard smack on the bums of those who fail to toe the line. =p

Ooo. Interesting. Haha. Good to know that what you saw kept you coming back. Yay for me! =)

Lawrenz L said...

Don't you scared one day you wake up and realise you have amnesia and forgot everything in the past ? That's where the blog comes to the rescue.. It will refresh your memory of about your past.. That's why I blog.. Haha..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lawrenz L
– Haha. No need to worry about amnesia. I think by the time I'm 40 also I'll just look back at my posts and laugh at the way I'm thinking today. It'll be great going down memory lane again. =)

sheon said...

Formula 1 drivers.... only the top flight drivers like kimi, hamilton, massa, gets the sponsorship money that many envy. the end of the table drivers actually have to PAY their teams to let them drive.

see, if you want to talk business, here's business: until you can guarantee a profitable return to your advertisers...please, no diva-ish demands.....at all.

until then, just enjoy blogging like how blogging is meant to be.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
"until you can guarantee a profitable return to your advertisers...please, no diva-ish demands.....at all."

Ooo, this, I agree. Bravo, Sheon!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

sheon: well said on that man. Kudos.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!