Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Firefox Version 3.0

You heard about it. You read about.
Possibly even blogged about it yourself.
(If you haven't, which planet have you been on, yo? -_-)

Tene nene! Tene nene!





*cough cough*

Hello world, it's the dawn of a new era.
(Che wah, damn drama. Haha.)


Yes, yes. It's heerrreeee! Finally. I could go on and on and on about how great it is and all that other yada yada yada,... but I think half the planet's doing that already. *snore* So what I'll do, is say nothing of the sort and proceed to brag about this instead:





Tee hee hee. Check that out, yo.
My very own certificate from Firefox 3!
Heh heh. I know. I'm that good.

*beams*


Now what YOU need to do is download Firefox 3, yourself. Why? Cos then you'll get to join the lot of us in helping Mozilla set what I'd only refer to as the geekiest world record ever – a Guinness World Record for the total number of downloads of an application in one day. (See what I mean about the geekiest world record?)


Thing is, during the first 24 hours of Firefox 3's release, Mozilla was aiming for 1.6 million downloads. It's been half a day since that release. Take a look at the figure:


Screen capture captured at 12:00PM.


Looks like Mozilla did a hell of a job encouraging its community of over 175 million users to download Firefox 3, eh? Haha. They even called for people to sign up on the spreadfirefox.com marketing site to receive Firefox 3 on the day of its release, to host download parties, and to put Firefox badges on websites and blogs. Talk about semangat ke-geek-an, man. I didn't sign up but I did download it like I planned to. Haha. And that's what really counts.


So guys, you have less than half a day to download what the guys at Mozilla call "The Best Firefox Yet". They say, "With more than 15,000 improvements, Firefox 3 is faster, safer and smarter than ever before." If you're not even on Firefox 2, it's time to make the switch to the sweetest, smartest, bestest web browser around. (Yes, I'd swear by it. Even give up eating pork for it.)


So what are you waiting for?
Click HERE to get Firefox 3.

...then blog about it and add
your own Download Day button. =p


Download Day - English
Get your own Download Day 2008 button here.


And if you're already a proud Firefox 3 user, download your own official Firefox 3 certificate here. It's time to show off. =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!