Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Not Only Camwhore, I Compwhore, Too!

I hate not having my own comp to work on.


EQUATION 1:
No Comp = No Photoshop + No Noise Ninja + No Jenkins 2.0


That little Math equation just means more picture-less posts for you guys. Those are three photo-editing tools I need in order to prepare my pics before posting them here on Tinki Talks. (I'm incredibly anal that way.) I shan't post without them. (And I'm downright stubborn, too.) That's why there ain't no pics for you guys these days lor.


EQUATION 2:
No Comp = No Gmail + No GoogleTalk + No Skype + No Adium


And this just means no communication with the rest of the world for the time being, for me. Haih. So sat pai.


I NEED TO GET MY COMP
ALIVE AND KICKING AGAIN!!!

AARRRGGGHHH!


Comp hopping is driving me crazy lah. Really.


Was using a loaner MacBook Pro from work the past week. Ever since my own died on me overnight, that is. Then I used Hwei Ming's 2-day-old MacBook Pro last night when I complained about blogged from the Nuffnang Wild "Live" Party. (See, Hwei Ming! I credit you! Hmmph!) And now, I'm blogging from my very-kind (have to suck up a bit) housemate's company-owned MacBook Pro, in the comfort of my own room. Heaven.


I think the MacBook Pro was the flavour of the week.
Haha. I wonder what this week will bring me. Hmmm.

12 comments :

yapthomas said...

maybe a PC would go you any good? ahha
i bet you will be cursing using a PC..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Wah, you want me to die ah? Blogging with PC really can die wan leh. Haha. Totally not used to using it already.

Big Boys Oven said...

wow! anyway great to have meet you aat the party!

luxen said...

hrm, if I had a mac book pro the first thing I would install is final cut pro and adobe CS3 master collection. Want to see which one runs faster on it.

So many Macs jatuh sakit around you, you're like poison ivy... Poison macvy.

luxen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
curryegg said...

Hehe... been wondering have Kell send you some of the photos?
:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Big Boys Oven
– Hey! Haha. Yes, it WAS great to have met at the party. Me wants pics!!!


ATTN: luxen
– I'd still go with PS3. And where got so many Macs KO around me??? Only mine wat. All other Macs have survived the curse of Pam Song wat!!!


ATTN: curryegg
– Hey! Yeah, I got the pics. Thanks so much ya! Love em!

Anonymous said...

equation3 = No pamsong mengsampat =life is so boring la!!! Common...faster sampat..SAMPAT! SAMPAATTT! =P Wkakaka...

luxen said...

huh? PS3? How come Play Station better?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Soon lah soon. Work these days have been crazy. Then summore no comp. A bit hard. Haha. I also got a lot of things to say wan. Just cannot say only. =p


ATTN: luxen
– ISH!

Simon Seow said...

Only blog in Mac Book. Quite the expensive wor a Mac. I'm not good in using Mac.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Cos when I started using a comp I was already on a Mac ma. So ma I'm more used to using Mac lor. Haha. But I tell you lah... Once you go Mac, you won't go back. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!