Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out With The Dead MacBook... And In With The MacBook Pro

Yep, you read right. I'm now using a MacBook Pro.



The MacBook Pro I'm using for the time being,
while my MacBook's out of commission... AGAIN!
(Yes, I'm very sore about it. Very, very sore.)


But I'm not lovin' it. Not one bit. I miss my baby. Sigh. All the applications I need are in there. I miss ViewIt. And Noise Ninja. And Skype. And Adium. And let's not forget my Firefox bookmarks. Oh, all my wonderful, well-organised bookmarks. Sigh. Gone. All gone. (Yes, I know that Firefox 3's 'Download Day' is like, TODAY. I was looking forward to it. It makes no difference to me now, though. I can't download it, nor can I do anything about it. Why? COS I DON'T HAVE MY OWN COMP TO DOWNLOAD IT TO! GRRR. *pouts*)


And what else do I miss? I miss the fact that my own comp's settings have already been tweaked to my liking. With all the hot corners working the way I want it to work, and with the dock popping up where I want it located. Sigh. See? What's there not to miss???


Plus, my own comp is soooo clean (shame on you for your fungi-infested MacBook, JC) compared to this one. Hello, mine's WHITE for crying out loud. Whatever's on it should be more obvious. But no... This one is matte silver and I can still SEE the layer of dirt, grime and dust on it. Yuck. And I've used mine for close to 2 years. This one has only been used for less than half a year! Imagine that! Totally yuck yuck. Bleh.


Oh, and it's freaking heavy, too! Back-breaking. (Actually arm-breaking cos it was too big to fit into my laptop backpack. -_-) And it's ridiculous how big the screen is lah. My eyes are finding it really hard to focus on what's on-screen. It's like it doesn't know where to stare. Seriously.


*frowns*


Am I ranting too much? It sounds like I may be ranting too much. Yeah, maybe I'm ranting too much. Should I stop ranting? Maybe I'll stop ranting. Okay, I'll stop ranting. But only if you'll like me better if I stop ranting.


Rant. Ends. Here.

Woo-sah.


You know what I just love, love, LUURRVVVEEE about the MacBook Pro I'm using? Well, I love it cos (for once), I get to see the whole, full, big-big, semua-ada picture!



My Nuffnang analytics homepage.


I never knew that the zebra-stripe background was in the shape of a zebra with legs and all!!! I always thought that it was just a pattern with no bigger form. Haha. Totally qualifies this as my discovery of the day. =p


That aside, I just love, love, LUURRVVVEEE the MacBook Pro I'm using because... because... uh, because...


Shit, I can only think of one reason to love this comp. -_-

I'll get back to you later.

Now, take a chill pill. Go entertain yourselves
by downloading Firefox 3 and helping them
make the geekiest world record. =p

4 comments :

sheon said...

i like the desktop quad core mac pro lagi.......go get that one pweeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. I can't use a desktop lah. I need something portable. YOU go get it. Haha.

Melsong said...

Hey, not everyone is clean freak like you. Be grateful you have a com to use. Dirty or not, doesn't matter.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– I cleaned it. Beh tahan. Too disgusting already. Bleh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!