Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whoops

NOT.

*snicker*


No, seriously. I don't feel sorry. I don't feel half as bad as I should either. Which is pretty surprising. But then again, it was YOU – you lousy, good-for-nothing slime ball. You probably deserved a second run. (Whoops, did I let it out already?)


Besides, you were dumb. Like REAAALLY dumb. I could have sworn you were born with a cotton ball for a brain. Or maybe a teeny-tiny pea. Hmmm. At least that mashes like real brains when real brains meet concrete. Yeah, I think I'll go with pea.


Well, pea-brain (OHMYGOODNESS! That's where that saying came from!? Coincidence – I promise! It didn't register when I first typed!), if you live to tell the tale, look at where you're going next time before you start mad-dashing! And warn your crew while you're at it. May they have bigger peas for brains than you have.


Hmmph.

*frowns*

You better not have wrecked
or messed up my car in any way, buster!

*snorts*

Heh.

I kinda like ran over a cat yesterday.

*snicker*


-----------


*blink blink*

Gosh, did I write that?

*gasp*


You know, I blame the wallpaper. It's clearly messing with my head. On the inside, I'm actually all fluffy pillows, ice cream and bean bags. Honest! Uh... you might wanna just take my word for it. I have a car that runs things over.


*grin*

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

u ran over a cat?!!!

Pam Song said...

Uh... Ssooorrrtttaaa?

Anonymous said...

wa lau weh??? from the post i'm assuming its the cat's fault ..but i wanna know the story b4 i make my judgment

Pam Song said...

She dashed across the road when I was on it. So totally her fault okaaayyy.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dark queen shall PAY!

Pam Song said...

Haha. I don't even know if the stupid cat died. I'm gonna check my suspensions next time I service my car. If that run-over's gonna cost me anything, I'm gonna find some other cats to make it all worth my while before I send my car in for repairs.

*grin*

Sakura said...

eeeuuuu... a dead cat.. glupp.. u so scary la.. tot u r good in driving.. now me think u r good in running over.. hahaha..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!