Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh My Goodness!

I just found out that I got tagged!
Like two whole weeks ago!
Goodness, I didn't even know!




*blink blink*

I'm sorrriieeeee. =(


----------


Okay, now back to the tag.


I've already done the SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME tag. Did it back in March. I'm freakier than you'll ever be. Go read the following if you want Freak redefined.

Well, Tagger , looks like you're lagging.
Anyhew, let's get to your other tag, okay?


THE RULES: *insert deleted*


I so didn't know what the heck the rules were sayin'. And honestly, I think Tagger got it wrong. Therefore, the new rules are...


There. Are. No. Rules.

*grin*

I just always wanted to say that.


Okay, now that we've gotten that all cleared up, what I'm supposed to do is prepare a list with the top 5 places I enjoy eating at, wherever I'm at right now. This should be easy. COME ON!


TOP 5 PLACES TINKI LIKES EATING AT
(in no particular order)


1. Ketam Steamboat, Kepong. These guys have the most "hiong" soup on the planet. No joke. Especially when you're nearing the end of a three-hour long conversation over steamboat and the soup is already super KAU. Mmm mmm! Plus, the people are really, really, really nice, you know. AND the best thing about them is that they open late enough for supper crowds such as I.


2. Dry Bak Kut Teh behind Klang Parade, Klang. It's very different from the regular bak kut teh. For one, it's dry. Duh. The soup comes in a separate bowl (which you can ask the servers to refill should you want more). But my-oh-my, the taste is to die for. I'm not a fan of pork but I tell you, this one is so s-p-e-c-i-a-l that I've made an exception. Yums!


3. Food Junction, Midvalley Megamall. They serve mean chicken rice at an affordable price. And you never ever have to wait. Also, if you ask for extra soup, they give it to you in killer bowls that you can drown fish in... without any extra charge.


4. Pan Mee, Jalan Alor, KL. I recently got introduced to this pan mee (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) and it's superb! They give lots of ikan bilis and that water-less chai that's always found in pan mee. The soup has a slightly heavier garlic taste as compared to other pan mee stalls I've tried but it's still good. I'd definitely go again. Hmmm. If I can only find my own way there. Haha.


*frowns*

Darn it, I ran out of places I like to eat at.
Maybe it's cos it's just after lunch
and I'm not exactly hungry yet.

Four enough la, okay? Peace.

Oh, and by the way, I don't tag.
Hence, this tag ends here.


--------


p/s: I'm in KL la, brudder.

21 comments :

NickTay said...

Huh? Aren't u in penang?

Pam Song said...

Haha. Like, no. I'm just FROM Penang. =)

Anonymous said...

haha thanx Pammie!

u're such a darl!

God bless!
Kev.

P.S. I love megamall's food junction too! hehe

Sakura said...

yoooo.... pam make it sound so delicious i salivate liao.. :P i even can smell them now..
must bug my bf to bring me go try dee.. especially the first one.. ketam steamboat!! ketam already yummy.. some more is steamboat.. (swallow saliva...GLLUUPP!!)... some more with the pan mee.. u mention the soup only i wanna pengsan liao..
gggerr.. u make me become "iau lor sin" (hokkien).. sigh~ yam yam.. i wan i wan!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: k.lo
– The food's awesome, right?! Even the lasagna! Yums!

Of course, of course. God bless. =)


ATTN: Christy
– I make it sound delicious cos it IS delicious! Can die wan man! Eh, when we meet up we go Kepong Steamboat la! Wan ah? Set? But your working hours have to "edit" a bit.

And the Ketam thing is the name of the shop la! Haha. But you can order crabs also wan la.

But the best part of the steamboat is the soup la. SUPERB!

Sakura said...

ok ok set.. i will arrange my time la.. for the time being really kick all leg la.. haha.. wait till business run smooth then hire people to work midnight.. then i can be free a bit lo..
i tot the ketam eh soup.. but actually normal steamboat soup as long as taste good will be so fine la.. :P

Pam Song said...

Haha. Set. Liddat you let me know la, ok? Just gimmie a call. But let me know beforehand, okay? See ya over steamboat, babe! Prepare your tummy!

Sakura said...

i'm getting hungry just thinking of it la....

Pam Song said...

So quickly plan la! What you waiting for?!

Sakura said...

eii babe.. if i got time ah.. i early early call u out to meet lo.. can't wait to see you le.. more then steam boat.. hahahaa.... see me missing you so badly.. you "kam tong" or not?!!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Che-wah! So geng? Why la you so busy wan? Even if work 12 hours, takkan the other 12 hours you sleep right? Sleep 8 hours enough. 2 hours bathe and on the road. 2 hours steamboat. SET!

Sakura said...

i doubt u believe if i tell u this.. yes.. i said i started work at 10pm ya.. the thing is.. i have to get to my shop before 9pm (to check sales with my co-worker).. worrying of traffic, we got to get going frm home at 8.15pm.. which, we got to wake up at 6pm, prepare by 8.15pm correct?? hhmm then again... i said i finish work at 10am right?? there goes.. i have to wait till my co-worker come to work, pass down the work and important details and check, see if he does his daily morning job or not.. so that took me till 11am.. we reaches home at 12pm.. took bath.. and all.. 1.30pm..
ok.. i'm done.. so frm 1.30pm to 6pm.. is my only SLEEP time.. yes yes.. it's true.. very very true.. that is why i am sooo soo tired now a days.. ko lien or not.. u think??

Pam Song said...

Aiseh. Why so sad wan? You need a life, woman! Take a break. Have a kit kat.

*blink blink*

No no. Take a break. Have a steamboat dinner WITH PAM!

*grin*

Pam Song said...

Eh, at least you get to read blogs while you're online at work. HAHA.

Sakura said...

yapx.. tinki talks happen to be one of my entertainment resources now.. :P
i admit i really need a break la.. even so.. i really have a lot of time in front of pc..

Pam Song said...

Whoa. That sounds great, man! Read on! And being in front of the PC too much isn't exactly good leh. I'm always doing that, too. Bad bad bad.

Sakura said...

haha.. that's what i do for living.. unless i quit living.. haha..

Sakura said...

u notice that i am always the first who post comment in tinki talks now days?? hahhaha.. that proves my saying.. also.. proves i am a number one fan now.. hahaha..

Pam Song said...

WAAA. Eh, dun nanti nanti anything happen to you the cops come and find me just cos of that comment ah!!!

I kiasi wan.

Haha.

And not bad. I have a #1 fan! Maybe I should start a Fan Club. It makes me sound cool. HAHA. You can be my only member. Haha. Special seat for you. HAHA.

Why do I keep laughing?

Sakura said...

"Why do I keep laughing?"
because u'r over joyed.. u've got ur #1 fan.. some more loyal.. some more so sincere.. hahaha.. cough cough..

Pam Song said...

Oh, goodness! I suddenly feel the need to cough too!

*cough cough*

*GRIN*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!