Sunday, May 06, 2007

Little Miss Blue-Ripped-Skirt


Stop wondering what that picture's about. I'll tell you soon enough. Right now, what I want you to do is set your mind to turn a blind eye to the lime green sleeve from my very nice and very comfortable borrowed t-shirt that happens to be jutting out. Look at the left part of the picture above. Mind over matter, my friends. Remember, mind over matter.


Done? Good.

Actually, it's barely there. Really.
I understand if you missed it entirely.

*grin*


Awww, hush! I know I should really practice my discreet photo-taking skills. The hand/sleeve-in-picture thingy isn't really cool. But but but, you'll have to excuse me this time, though. It isn't easy being discreet AND ACCURATE when one is shooting a moving target. Not easy at all. At least this time there wasn't a hand, right? Only my sleeve. That in itself is already an improvement. And come on, it wasn't a baby tee day. I was in a T-SHIRT. They come with bigger sleeves, okayyy. Heh.


I actually consider myself semi-pro at discreet photography, thank you very much. In fact, I'm very much open to the prospect of giving lessons. Just let me know if you're interested. I charge cheap cheap if we fren fren.


*grin*


So now that we're done with the introductions,
I'll get down to business.


The topic of the night?




Little Miss Blue-Ripped-Skirt.


Yes, it's blue. Pale blue.
I'm not colourblind.
If you can't see it, you are. Heh.


So this is the deal. You know how some people are natural born immatures? Well, I met one today. I met HER today. In the flesh, y'all! At McDonald's. And believe me, she's super-duper pro at it. No kidding. She's got immature down pat with a capital 'I'. And don't say that I'm being mean or huffy with things. I wasn't the only one to state the obvious. Hah! Confirmed!


If you ask me, I can't remember exactly what it was about her that irritated the hell out of me. She just did. Haha. I know she made some really silly comments, asked a number of really silly questions and did a REALLY silly thing. Now, THIS I can remember down to the very last detail. Haha. Share with you.


-----------


Little Miss Blue-Ripped-Skirt called out
to SuperPowerSunflower and said,
"Eh, my friend wants to know you la!"


Over-excitedly points at friend.


SuperPowerSunflower said,
"Uh...," with an uncomfortable smile.


Half an hour passes.


Little Miss Blue-Ripped-Skirt pops by
our table and says, "Eh, sorry ah just now.
I was playing only wan... My friend ah, he...
yada, yada, yada... blah, blah, blah."


-----------


*blink blink*


DO COLLEGE PEOPLE STILL
PLAY THESE GAMES?!



Goodness.


And come on, man. Dah lah do something so mem-paiseh-kan already, just act like you're malu-fied a bit, stop looking us in the eye and slowly slink away into the darkness la! We're all adults. We'll even close one eye and let you crawl away without pointing at you and laughing our heads off although I'm sure we'd wholeheartedly want to.


*evil grin*

Okay, sorry. I'll be nice.

*frowns*


Being stuck in the same room as Immature – within a 2 meter radius actually – is so not good for folk my age. (Cheh. Talk like I so old liddat di. Choi!) Very bad for health, both mental and physical. I'm dead serious. In slightly over an hour, this 19-year-old missy successfully negated my feel good McFlurry and fries. All that money, all that food, all gone to waste.


Bleh.

It's people like her who make people like me feel uber old.

Sigh.

Well, at least I'm a lot younger than a lot of buildings.

30 comments :

ming said...

girls nowadays...sigh..or should i say..kids nowadays...sigh...=p

Anonymous said...

what time we are living in...sigh! Go directly and ask if you want to know somebody.....Just a hi or smile will do...=P

Whoa...why you sit there for more than 1 hour..make other boys cannot concentrate on their foodlar..=P hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ming
– Haha. Now we can talk already leh. Haha. Ya la! Kids nowadays. Hmmm. Girls nowadays also can leh. Tsk tsk. They don't make 'em like us anymore. HAHA.


ATTN: adhojlim
– It's not just that. Come on, do COLLEGE students still do this!? I mean if she were in highschool and all, I close one eye la. But... COLLEGE!?

And I paid good money. I could have sat there for days, okay! I give face di only sit there for one hour. Cukup give face.

ming said...

yeala..girls like us are precious...=p

oh yea..you should have stayed there longer and alse asked for more ketchup...you know what to do la...=p hahaa

Anonymous said...

Im not sureler for COLLEGE students but surprisingly adult girls do the same thing too...asking their man friend to approach me for saying Hi =P and that freaks me out.... abit chilly but the tail is wagging high! Haha =)

Yah..Yah.. U did free modeling for them hor? Should have ask for free foodlar....by sitting there..you help them to make profits heh...hahaha =P

Anonymous said...

Ming:
Hi to you! You collect ketchup right? What do you do with them when they expire? =)

Anonymous said...

hahahah manalah tahu .. some guys find that adorable gua hahaha .. but i'm not one of them

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ming
– Yeah, man. We're a rare breed. Haha. We are beyond price.

HAHA. Yeah, man. Bagi her kena the ketchup. After all, I practiced on YOU before right? Now pro already. HAHA. Dang. Should have. Her blue skirt would have been my first target. Nyek nyek.


ATTN: adhojlim said
– Eeyer. You've been mixing with the wrong crowd, man. It's time to grow up. But then again, obviously, you're enjoying it. I wonder what that means. Do you have a capital 'I', too? HAHA.

Free modeling? Yuck. Like no. But I got free fries, though. Haha.


ATTN: zecount
– Adorable? Hmmm. Weird. I dunno la. I'm just not in with this kinda thing. I think it's lame. This is so NOT the way to meet girls or guys.

Anonymous said...

eh..eh..I am definately law abiding and God fearing guy oneler...I dun mess with those freaky crowds one ...hehe...CoffeeBean my heaven for a slurp! Not to entertain those ladies... See No touch concept =P Wat to do...this lady like me so much.....haha =P

Pam Song said...

Eeyer, so thick skin! Beh tahan man!

ming said...

YesYesYes...I will let you kena KAU KAU one day..=p

adhojlim,
I collect sauces but not ketchup lo...how if they are expired ar, well, you can keep it until your best friend birthday and and and what to do next you can ask Pam and zecount, they are really good at making use of ketchup!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– I not scared. The places you TRY (but fail) to kena ppl all even the blind can see wan. HAHA. You need more training. Haha.

Aiseh, promote me and Zecount ah? Haha. That picture of him crouching during my birthday was da bomb la. HAHA. Bodoh mia. Haha.

Anonymous said...

cheh ... kena also what last last ..next time should aim for face

Anonymous said...

Pamie: Hehe....leng chai is always for leng lui to see one mah....=P

Ming: Haha...If it happens you are in Pg, drop by...I will sponsor you a huge box of expired sauces...haha..you and Zecount will know wat to do on the Queen. Give her the sauces bath.. Ngek...Ngek...Ngek!=P

ming said...

YesYesYes... we shall soak pam in ketchup...wahahahahaah

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adhojlim
– You qualify meh? HEE HEE HEE HAW HAW HAW.


ATTN: Zecount
– MING KENA FACE WAT! Ish. All of you were caught on camera la. I KNOW who you were. Revenge will be sweet. Only you left. Ming kena di. Ming kena A LOT. HAHA.


ATTN: Ming
– Waaa, liddat ah call kawan?

ming said...

yea..we are so kawan!! so so kawan..i love you so so so much..i'd love to see the ketchup all over your face! =p

Anonymous said...

Pamie: Qualified in other ladies eyes..Im very sastified! Shonglor! Wahahaha! =P

Ming: Hehe! I think you need more sauces....will start collecting for you..hahaha =)

Anonymous said...

*grin* hehehehhe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Idiot. Haha. You wait la. Next time you come back, sure kena wan. Be afraid. Be very afraid.


ATTN: adhojlim
– Eeyer. Thank goodness I dunno you in real life, man.


ATTN: zecount
– Don't you come and hehehehe with me. Aih. I miss the pics la. But they're in TOTT. =(

Anonymous said...

aiya...dun pretendlar....if somebody go after you in real life..u dun feel good one meh? =P

Sigh!

Pam Song said...

Not until like you so thick skin lor!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ...well well do i smelll ....fear ?? muahahahaha ...dang now have to think more how to sabo already ... all the previous methods cannot use liao ... u should feel happy man ... sooo much effort put into given u the "perfect" birthday
*grin*

the pics? should have taken one when u kena hehehehe

Anonymous said...

hehe..I also use pH 5.5 onelar....thick skin? never mind ...thick and delicate skinlar. Extra protection from sunlights. Live longer mah..surely my lady likes one... muahahaha =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– FEAR?! Pfft. Fear, he says. Like, no.

Got la that pic. I have. Which, of course, you guys will never get your hands on. Heh. La la la.


ATTN: adhojlim
– I never said that the body wash was mine. Heh. See, assume again.

Since when does pH5.5 give protection from sun?!

Anonymous said...

wei ..where can like that??!! protest!

Anonymous said...

uh! You no syok onelar! sunlights here refers to words from ladies like yoular..*blink blink* yours ones very scorching one...wonder how thick is your bf skin?! otherwise howlar he survived?! whahaha! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Too bad. It was my camera. I hold full rights. Hah! Play chili summore la!


ATTN: adhojlim
– Eeyer. Since when are words from women referred to as "sunlight"!? There's absolutely no connotation! Simply fry wan. I only use "scorching" words on those who ask for it. Other times, it's simple wit and sarcasm at play. Bite back and it'd be a whole lot more fun. Not many do, though.

Anonymous said...

Since that mother's day is near..Ehem! Tributes for all the mothers! Words from mothers are definatelylar sunlights....sometimes scorching & sometimes tender... but they lights up our world! hehe..paiseh paiseh =))

You bite back? hehe...wont hurt at all onelar..we all know tat...just wanna tease you to spice up the fun rides...So buckle up! hehe =P

Pam Song said...

But the ride's only fun for YOU! I wanna get off.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!