Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm Into BLUE (Part I)

...da ba dee da ba dai.

Whoops. Haha. Sorry.

Just got reminded of Eiffel 65's
one hit wonder – Blue (Da Ba Dee).


Anyway, since today isn't exactly the sunniest of days in Selangor and the Klang Valley (I don't know how the weather is like where the rest of you are), I think I'll post my sunshiny-day pictures right now, like I promised I would about a zillion years ago. *grin* Just to lighten the mood and bring in some blue-sky vibes, okay?


My current rave: BLUE SKIES!!!


Blue skies to be seen between buildings. Was talking on the phone out at the rooftop garden when I caught sight of the cotton-filled sky. Needless to say, I got off the line relatively quickly. I had other uses for my phone. =p




I love this next one. Was standing under this huge tree for shade on an incredibly hot day. Directed my eyes towards the patterned shadows on the ground that were dotted with tiny spots of sunlight, looked up and saw this amazing sight. Breathtaking. I just couldn't resist snapping away.




There are more but I kinda have to get back to work. Part II will come, okay. In the mean time, these two snapshots should be sufficient in tiding you over this bleak Wednesday we're having.


Toodles!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

wait till you see the one in Sabah (taken from Mt. Kinabalu)...they are much better. =)

Anonymous said...

hahahah .. i think i have a pic on that .... at home though

Anonymous said...

oh n so fast switch from yellow to blue hehehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adhojlim
– These aren't the super power pics. Wait till you see Part II.


ATTN: zecount
– Heh. Of course. Versatility is important, okay. Haha. Flexibility is the name of the game.

And no no. Don't steal my wind. I'm the one with the blue skies. =p

Anonymous said...

hahhaha ok ok ... u just blog blog blog your LOVE for blue skies

Pam Song said...

Today was a blue sky day. Not as blue as it's been but blue compared to yesterday. Yesterday was uber gloomy.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!