Thursday, May 03, 2007

In-Bus Entertainment For The Family. NOT.

I am pissed.


Of course, by the time you guys read this, I'd probably be totally over whatever I'm about to rant about. Heh. Yes, I am such. I write when I'm really FEEEEELIN' it, you know? Just at the spur of the moment to express exactly how I feel right there and then... and then I'm over it. Like totally, dude.


Usually la.


Who's the object of my rant right now, you ask?
It's 'What' actually. And it's NICE Bus.




I am appalled by what they're doing right now. Yes, NOW. I am sitting in the blasted bus and I'm ranting to YOU while I'm at it. (Will post when I'm home la. No need to go into all the details and explain everything all the time, right? Sheesh.)


Anyway, what happened was this. I boarded the bus feeling forlorn as hell – missing family, aching for more days at home, and yearning for more time to just hang out and do nothing with the people I love. Plus, it didn't help that lovey-dovey-sad-but-lam-lam songs were playing over the radio. With the help of 'We've Got Tonight', I was reminiscing bad and feeling all nostalgic as the bus drove towards the toll plaza and away from good ol' homeland.


And then it started.


Guess what those idiots did?!
They started playing a DVD.


Okay, I'm sure that by now, you're scratching your head and rolling your eyeballs thinking, "So what? Pam's nuts. She must be PMS-ing. What's wrong with a DVD? In-bus entertainment wat. Wait. She don't like cos pirated issit?"


BACKSIDE! This has nothing to do
with piracy. Roll eyes summore la!
Don't make me dig out your eyeballs
one by one and feed them to the crows.


It was some Korean or Japanese scary movie entitled FACE!




Hello, insensitive buggers!!! Boleh tunjuk gambar tontonan "U" tak!? We've got CHILDREN on the bus, for crying out loud! I kid you not! (Yes, notice I used "kid". Wordplay in its lamest forms is still fun to say the least.) See laaaa.


(Excuse the hand. I was trying to be discreet.)


And look at the poor dear. Sigh. Her mom (or sister – you can never really tell these days) was sound asleep so she wasn't even aware of the trauma that her daughter (or sister) was about to be put through. And one of the screens was DIRECTLY in front of her summore! No kidding! It's no more than 4 feet from her face. I promise you, I'm not exaggerating. She was seated in the first row.


In the end, the girl ended up burying her face into a book
(with the book less than 7 inches from her face).




Kasihan saja. NICE should really be more considerate. This is bad bad bad. So unprofessional. What happened to the good ol' comedies they used to play like "Home Alone" or action films like "Spiderman"? You know? Stuff that's appropriate for the whole family. BAD. And this poor girl wasn't even the youngest on board summore, you know. Tsk tsk tsk. So inappropriate.


Sigh.

Maybe it's just been too long since I've taken
a bus back home and back here again.
Too much has changed. I miss the good ol' days.


-----------


Am back. Hence, the post.

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

speaking of whihc ... why didn't u drive home again?

Pam Song said...

Ex la fren.

Anonymous said...

how would i know?? ... i dun drive 5 hours straight to Penang

Anonymous said...

Inilah..syndrome miss home kat penang! Hahaha =P Now she is really in KL.... so my freedom in Penang.....no need to be afraid of bump into her and kena teruk-teruk...=P

Hippie!!! hahaha =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Haha. No, you don't. I do that.


ATTN: adhojlim
– Tau pun nak takut.

DelvC said...

next time dont take Nice..coz its not nice ..
take aeroline ..amazing man ..
5 sars and two thumbs up coach !!

Anonymous said...

AHHH... AKU INGAT APA HAL! Cheh..
-Caffeinator

Pam Song said...

ATTN: DelvC
– You take before meh? You sure it goes to where I go or not? And actually Nice bus is very good now. Just that expensive. But at least I don't have to go to Pudu.


ATTN: Caffeinator
– You la. Drama. Always ingat drama. I is simple. Is very simple.

Anonymous said...

Of courselar...our Queen is pretty but garang! Siapa tak takut??? =PPP

Pam Song said...

Haha. Smart. Keep at it. You will live a longER life this way.

DelvC said...

i take aeroline from singapore to kl ..stop at pj not pudu ..
and aeroline is super good ..way better than Nice lah ..the best coach lah ..
aeroline have PNG-BU (bandar utama) route ..try lah ..
then u will say Nice is not nice..
aeroline,imagine u're in aeroplane,a double decker bus with lounge on lower deck,food(not bad) and drinks served by cabin crew ..(yep,im helping them advertise) haha!!

Pam Song said...

Whoa. Eh, where to buy tickets? Expensive ah since so nice? If they arrive at BU then very convenient la. More info pls! I never actually heard of Aeroline.

Anonymous said...

Live longer? *blink blink* It always on my wish list...haha can bug you longer wat...hahaha =P

Pam Song said...

Die.

Anonymous said...

D:Do
I:It
E:Everytime?

=P Wkakaka =PP

Pam Song said...

Uh, there were like no dots between my D, I and E, man. Try to have an eye for detail, will ya?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!