Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Camwhore Alert!

I kinda found this in my phone and I don't know who it belongs to. Will the camwhore (yes, I hate the term but, oh well, it applies to this one) please come forward to claim her picture?

(NOTE: Picture pixelated on 9 May 2007 at 5.30pm
after official acknowledgment by camwhore.)



I know, I've never done this before.


But but but...


Resisting the temptation is just soooo difficult. And oh, boy! The satisfaction that comes with posting is just soooo worth it. =p


*grin*


Be glad you're viewing this NOW, guys.


For Tinki promises that, true to Tinki Talks' Posting Regulation and Official Code of Blogging Conduct, as soon as this picture is reclaimed BY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IN THE COMMENT PAGE by the said camwhore, this picture will be pixelated. If the above picture has already been pixelated, looks like you're already too late, man. You should have been here earlier! That was a real good one. Haha.


*grin*


This should be fun.


------------


DISCLAIMER: If the blog author is ever subject to any manner of abuse by the above mentioned camwhore due to the author's choice to publish this post (with the support of one member of the camwhore's family, I might add), the blog author has every right to repost the original UNPHOTOSHOPPED picture. The same condition applies should the said camwhore choose to retaliate in any other manner, online or offline.

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

haiyo...why you label people liddat one...tsk..tsk..teribblelar you. =p

Anyway she looks cute..=P

Pam Song said...

Haha. Oh, she revels in that label. Probably jumping up and down and squealing for joy for being featured. We'll see. Heh.

estherlauderlyn said...

PAM SONG JUN MEI YOU TAKE THAT DOWN NOW! omg thats my pyjamas picture lahhhh ):

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha ... u're lucky they dun come to u in full force (the power of three?)but i think regardless of what ur disclaimer says .. u sure kena lah ... may i suggest ketchup esther hehehe the more the better

Pam Song said...

ATTN: esther
– That was not an acknowledgment. If you need a reference, I'll give it to you. It should go somewhere along these lines: -

"I, Esther Lau, hereby acknowledge that the picture featured on this post is I, the said camwhore."

Then you can add whatever pajama content you want la. I'll be waiting for it. =p


ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Power of three? Nah. ONE was definitely on my side. She even said, "PUT PUT PUT!" or something to that effect. Heh. And the other ONE, not here. Haha. I sure jaga my backside la.

supersara said...

power to the pam yo! hahahh!

Pam Song said...

HAHA. Yeah, man! Woo hoo! We'll see what happens next. Haha. YO YO YO!

estherlauderlyn said...

ARGH TAKE IT AWAY!

OK OK i'll say it! damn.

"I, Esther Lau, hereby acknowledge that the picture featured on this post is I, the said camwhore."

NAH AMBIK ENGKAU now please pixelate the picture :(

Pam Song said...

Haha. Okay okay. Will work on it now. =)

Pam Song said...

Done. Tada! See, wasn't that easy?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ... i think the whole dah see already lah sooo long than pixelated

Pam Song said...

Haha. She never do it the "right way" ma. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!