Thursday, April 19, 2007

Go With The Dog

Why?


Cos cats are stupid. You know? No. Wait. They're beyond stupid. They bypassed stupid so long ago that it's probably already been deleted from their iddy-biddy brains (IF they even have brains to begin with. And mind you, that's a BIG if. In fact, they're so stupid that they're stooooooopid. Ugh! Stupid.




Bodoh mia kucing. Cannot see you la!


If I'd have stepped on you and you scratched me, it could have gotten ugly. Real ugly. You'd have died a slow and painful death. My Claws of Eternal Death are long and sharp. What? You think yours only ah? Plus, I visit the dentist every 6 months so my teeth are in damn good condition. Yours aren't. HAH! Go ahead. Meow for mercy for all I care. Mercy you will have none. Not from me. I would so win hands and paws down. Neh neh nee boo boo.


Sleep on plain white or black tiles next time, can or not!?

12 comments :

Jamie said...

perhaps, next time pick to fight with somebody your own size? in the cat family... jaguar, puma or panther will do.
personally, i prefer dogs over those domestic cat. However, give me a lion or tiger cubs. I will take one anyway...

Pam Song said...

Haha. No, thank you. You can go spite big cats. I'll stick to dogs.

Anonymous said...

but the cat looks cute woh

Anonymous said...

Woohoo... is Z Cat~!
The one that startled you lolz.
But serious are, this cat is smart laaa i tell u, U say right? Waiting for ppl to open the door then enter.
SMART ASS cat~!

estherlauderlyn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i can still remmeber the look on your face and how you clung onto my arm when you were losing your balance! hahahahahahah priceless =)

Jono said...

OH! I love your for hating cats!

Cats looks cute. Bad guy come, cat run. Dog protect you to his death.

You eating, it meows and meows and wants to eat too. It bits you and scratch to when it doesn't get its way. Dog will sit quietly and wait for you to feed him.

Best bout dog is loyalty and discipline. They should call all cats bitches instead.

Do I get an Amen ?

Jin said...

give the cat a break.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Trust me, it's cos the photographer took it in its best angle. It's a lot LESS cute in real life.


ATTN: Nick
– I want to Le Poissons it. Want to "cut of ze head and I'll pull out ze bones!"

Smart ass? Backside. You only got the "ass" part of that right. Or else you left out the word "my" in between "smart" and "ass" while you were typing. I forgive you.


ATTN: Esther
– So. Not. Funny. And I wasn't "clinging" to your arm, neither was I "losing my balance". I was reaching out to you to protect YOU! Sigh. The things I do for friends. But you can't set a price on friendship, right? Sigh. I shan't.


ATTN: Jo-no said...
– Fantastic. An anti-fan of cats. How wonderful. Welcome, welcome.

Yes, you get your amen.

p/s: Cats do NOT look cute la. You never hear of pussy cat eyes, right? It's always puppy dog. PUPPY DOG EYES. Hah. Cats are born losers.


ATTN: Jin
– NO!

Anonymous said...

LOLZZ...Oh Look esther, shes berpura-puraing HAHA! from being totally shock during that incident to Ms.MACHO libre here HAHA.
True indeed, that MOMENT.
PRICELESS~! *laughs*

Pam Song said...

Eh eh eh! You dunno what my heart felt okay. How I reached out to her cos I only want the best for her. Sigh. How could you have misread my intentions like that? Sigh.

Anonymous said...

RAAiiiggghhttt... LOLZ~!

Pam Song said...

That word's mine, man. Go find your own.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!