Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Bit The Sua Ku


Center = Offed and uninteresting.




To the right = Subtle glow and with little illumination,
but manages to set a relatively romantic atmosphere.




To the left = Bright and blinding.


*big big grin*


Quite cool, right!? Haha. I sangat suka. Geli hati betul bila I tengok. Teknologi terkini betul betul bes. Satu suis boleh tukar tukar banyak jenis lampu. Terror-nye!


*blink blink*

Ya, I know. I a bit sua ku sometimes. A bit only.

*grin*

Eh, I heard that it can be endearing, okayyy.

3 comments :

- l e s l e y* - said...

Center = Offed and uninteresting.

Eyhh..isn't it upposed to be turned off and uninteresting? And shouldn't there be no periods after all picture captions unless it's a sentence ;)?

Pam Song said...

Haha. I think I found myself an editor. Haha.

Nah, broken English is da bomb, bay-beh! Haha. And all my sentences here contain periods. Don't think I've ever had sentences without periods here. Complete sentence or fragment alike.

Oh, and only when I leave no spacing before the text, do I intend them as 'real' captions. Haha. Like their placement is right underneath the pi. And when that happens, I usually (not always) Italicize the text.

Pam Song said...

Oh, and I didn't answer your question. Haha. Yes, it's supposed to be 'turned off'. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!