Monday, April 30, 2007

Life

Nuffnang finds advertisers that go well with my blog posts.

At least, that's what they tell me.
It's in listed on Blogger FAQ Q1: iv.




Hmmm.


I don't know exactly what this means right now. You see, I've got Kurnia Insurance advertising on Tinki Talks (look right). O-k-a-y. Uh, this is NOT very cool, right? Not cool at all, right right? This is so gonna ruin my uber-cool, uber-happening, super-terror reputation as Queen of Chic, right right right? (Disagree and I'll kill you. I promise you, I will.)


Sigh.


I can't make sense outta that choice those guys at Nuffnang made. Have I really written that much about Life? Sigh. It's days like these that you know that what you write about has finally come back to haunt you. How la now? It's true, isn't it? You know you've written too much on Life when you're only 20-something but your personal blog is picked to advertise Kurnia's MediGUARD Premier Insurance. Haha. It says a LOT.


Not cool. Not cool. Not cool.


I so need to stop being such an oldie and
start living life to the fullest right now.


Perhaps it's a sign that I've been a little too philosophical about life lately. Haha. Or maybe it shows that I just think too much. Analyze too much. Waaaay too much. Perhaps I should stop, change my style and just start writing about what I eat for supper, or who I meet throughout the day, or maybe just copy and paste lame jokes I find over the internet. Sigh.


*blink blink*


But I like talking about life!

Hmmph! That's it.
I shall keep talking about life if I want to.
And believe me, I WANT TO.

Kurnia so has to stop messing with my head.


*blink blink*


See, I think too much.

2 comments :

Boss Stewie said...

Hi Pam,

You don't have to be writing about "Life" to have medical insurance being relevant to you or your readers. Medical Insurance is a very general product and relevant to many people our age. Whether it's you or your parents who take out medical insurance policies, we're all covered one way or another. Even I am covered.

It's not like we're advertising Men's underwear on your blog.

That being said, if you're bothered by the ad, I'll be more than happy to remove it from your blog and give it to another blogger instead.

All you have to do is let me know.

-Timothy Tiah of Nuffnang

Pam Song said...

Hello Mr Timothy Tiah of Nuffnang,

Haha. Well well, nice of you to drop by.

FYI, I've written about ALL my advertisers so far. It MAKES my readers notice the ads that you guys place. It's a gimmick. See! See! I'm doing my part to ensure that the advertiser's advertising dollar doesn't go down the drain when they advertise with me. Heh.

And ooo. Men's underwear? Should I be expecting that ad next? That post should be an interesting one to write. VERY interesting, I'll bet. Bring it!

p/s: I am covered, too. Heavily. I a bit kiasi. Medical, travel, personal accident, life... You name it, I've got it. And I'm not kiddin' ya this time.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!