Monday, April 02, 2007

I Want You

When you're tired, bored and lonely, blog. It helps. And if you're anything like me, blog about anything remotely baby related – a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g! Sounds relatively simple but it does wonders for the baby-crazed soul. Heh.


So, what I did was I went on a hunt. And after some page flippin' and some online clickin', I found just the thing I was looking for. Haha. Bye bye, Monday blues... and it's a great big "Hello!" to blue skies! (Yeah, yeah, I know. It's past seven already. Pfft. Spoilsports. Who cares? Your blog or my blog now? I'm gettin' my blue skies even if it's already dark outside.)


*takes deep breath*


Tada!




My miracle cure.
Wee hee hee. Fa la la.


*blink blink*


Okay, wait.
Just hold on there.


*blink blink*


This is backfiring. I feel it already. Die.
My baby blues are creeping in! Nooooo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!