Thursday, February 24, 2011

Arati Vilas, Tanjung Bungah

I hate it when my roti canai comes soft and soggy. It's just... wrong. You know? Wrong. Instead, I like my roti crisp and light. But crispy roti canai doesn't come along every day. Not unless you're digging into it at Arati Vilas, Tanjung Bungah. =)


Yesterday's breakfast.


Best!




Arati Vilas is situated along the slightly uphill road directly opposite Tanjung Bungah Hotel. It sits two doors away from a laundromat, in a residential area.

2 comments :

Terence Song said...

Haha. I hate soft, soggy, and cold roti canai too. Usually go to Subaidah in Tanjung Tokong... and ask for a freshly made one. But that doesn't always happen; sometimes they just take a ready made one and re-heat #_# Where got meaning?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Terence Song
– Dee and I go to Subaidah very often. Their fresh nasi lemak in the morning is AWESOME.

And ya. Reheated roti canai – where got meaning?? =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!