Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lemon, Lime & Bitters (LLB) Recipe

Just thought I'd share the recipe for LLB.
Let me know if you try it and like it. =)


INGREDIENTS:
  1. Lemonade
  2. Lime cordial (a.k.a sweetened lime juice)
  3. Bitters (I'm not sure where you can get this in Malaysia but I saw bottles upon bottles of them at Woolworths, Perth City. So... I assume it's available on a mass scale to all, at least in Australia.)

PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Rim the inside of a glass with 5-6 dashes of aromatic bitters.
  2. Add ice and swirl until the glass is evenly coated with aromatic bitters.
  3. Fill glass with lemonade or Sprite and a shot (15ml) of lime cordial or fresh lime juice. (For a low-cal version, fill glass with soda instead.)
  4. Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime then serve.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!