Wednesday, October 06, 2010

All Sent Out!

Firstly, let me begin by saying that it's a hell of a lot easier talking about getting addresses from 70 people who currently reside all over the world than actually doing it. -_- I tell you, logistically speaking, coming back to Penang before the wedding really throws a massive spanner in the wedding works.


You see, the majority of my invitees are NOT from Penang. (Only 7 out of the 70 people on my guestlist – 10%.) Instead, I've got a scattering of friends across UK, US, Australia and Singapore, as well as a whole mob of peeps down in KL to send my Save The Date cards to.


*headache*


This photo was taken on Monday morning.


But, as you can see, I somehow managed to get all 70 addresses in under 24 hours. =D I personally think that it's a miracle that every one of my friends responded. I guess that's what happens when you only invite people who are actually close or at least close-ish to you. Haha.


This photo was also taken on Monday morning.


Anyway, my Save The Date cards have all been sent out. So, friends who are already aware you're being invited, quickly go check your mailboxes!! =D


p/s: These are the Save The Date cards for the people on my guestlist only. If you're a mutual friend of The Fiancé and I but I knew you through him, your card will be sent a little later. (His address list has yet to be completed.) So don't kancheong if you don't receive your card by the end of this week. =p

7 comments :

zecount said...

of course fast what.. u are much loved :0)

Lissa said...

Whee! :) Can't wait. I'll prolly have to wait till next month to see it. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Awww, sho schweet! No wonder lah all reply! =p


ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I should have sent to your address lor. My friends in KL received liao lor.

Lissa said...

I figured Penang would be faster. Haha. Never mind lo. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Faster to arrive. But not faster to reach YOU. =p

Lissa said...

Cos I figured that the invite was for us as a couple, so let him receive it lor, for once. HAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– HAHAHA. For once! Hahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!