Friday, March 12, 2010

Bum Bum

Record Makers Promo from CreativeApplications.Net


Ahhh, the amazing things you can do
with a shapely woman's arse. =p


But on a more serious note, I thought it was an interesting piece of work. I really liked how the simple black and white lines managed to give dimension to the bum. The simple holes that were added to the black pants – the solid blacks and negative white spaces – gave the illusion of even more curves! Amazing. Oh, and I especially liked how the grass changed orientation near the end of the open field section and went all gravity-free. Very nice.

5 comments :

Unknown said...

very nicely executed. i like the track. wonder wats the title.

good share!

u have a great weekend ahead!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Yeah, I really liked it, too! Haha. And I thought the track was very hypnotic. Chilled out. Haha. Awesome piece of work.

You have a wunnerful weekend, too, Simon! =)

Hanson said...

Soooo mesmerizing......except for the last 30 secs when the image starts to fill with water, for 2 reasons:

i) the thought did run through my mind that perhaps the erm, lady would suddenly emit this loud fart underwater - with bubbles to boot, and that would be so majorly gross ok, but hey...that's art sometimes rite? and ii) the part with the tadpoles / fishies / some-sperm-like thingy is a bit icky, and then she starts disintegrating!

However, still a very cool animation / video and the song is so chilled too. I like - thanks for sharing it!

Nick Chan said...

Haha...at 1:12, it looks like the girl farted diamonds!!

And so goes the propaganda of the myth that pretty girls dont fart!! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hanson
– You think moving bums are mesmerising? Haha. Good to know. =p If I ever come across any others, I'll be sure to share. Hahaha.

Ya, I thought the holes in the body at the end wasn't very much of a turn on.


ATTN: Nick Chan
– Hey, at least our fart's worth a dime or two. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!