Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Minute Rush To Place Gifts Under The Tree

At KRPG, there's a Secret Santa-styled Christmas gift exchange programme held every year. But before that, we put up and decorate our Christmas Tree...


Click here to view picture from its original post.


We draw names from a box...






We put up an official wish-list...


Click on image to enlarge.


We buy and wrap gifts...

 (No picture of the gift I wrapped
lest I reveal who I picked. =p)

And we stuff them under the tree by a certain deadline.


Posted on FB earlier today.


And then from drawing names to Christmas, we lie our asses off day after day to make sure that nobody knows who picked who cos the loser who gets found out has to go down the street to a neighbour's house to carol come gift-unwrapping day when the truth is revealed. Haha. Yup. At KRPG, we take Christmas very seriously. =p

6 comments :

Lissa said...

I dunno how Christmas will be like this year... Haven't even started shopping yet... x.x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I'm not done with my shopping yet either. Got a few more gifts to buy before Christmas hits. Unfortunately, things are just crazy at work now so... see how lah. Haha. Maybe I'll mad dash on the eve. =p

Lissa said...

I don't even know what to get for who. :| BAD.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Then I'm not so bad lah. I've got the plan worked out for some people on my gift-list. Just need time to execute. Others... chocolate lah. HAHAHA.

Lissa said...

LOL! Lucky you. Haiiiiih. Dunno how la this year. x.x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Just buy chocolates. It's the easy way out. Or push the task to Reuby. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!