Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Same, Same-er, Same-est!

Watch our wedding video closely
and pay close attention to my MUA.


Now read this:


The Husband: *after watching our wedding video* Eh, your make-up artist ah... same face as you lah. 

Pam Song: Issit?

The Husband: Yeah. You guys look alike.

Pam Song: Huh? Where gotttt... Got mehhh?? 

The Husband: Yes! Like sisters!

Pam Song: What?! Sisters!?! No laaa...

The Husband: Yesss... *insists* If you tell people you guys are sisters, they will believeee...

Pam Song: Haha. No la. Maybe cousins.

The Husband: No. Twins. 

Pam Song: Wth. -_-'''


Haha. Talk about going overboard
with trying to convince me of what
he wants me to believe. Hahaha.

Anyways...

So? Whaddaya think? We look the same ah?


p/s: I initially wanted to upload the video onto my YouTube account and embed it but... upload was slow so I gave up after like, 2 seconds. I'll do it some other time lah and you'll see it on the blog again then. It may even appear together with the Full Edit if I get it by then. Haha. Who knows, right? =p

2 comments :

Zhen Ying said...

Got meh?? I don't see any resemblance leh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zhen Ying
- Exactly! Tell that to my husband to thinks we look like twins. *shakes head* Cousins maybe lah.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!