Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Doubled Back To Think Twice

I thought about what I said last night
and decided to expand on it a little more.


----------------


MASSAGES
IDEALLY: Once every month.
REALITY: Once every... well, it depends on how often you go to Thailand or Indonesia. Haha.


FULL-BODY SPA VISITS
IDEALLY: Once every six months.
REALITY: Once every six years if ever. Some people, never.


FOR-FUN HAIR WASHES AT THE HAIR SALON
IDEALLY: Weekly? =p
REALITY: Never. =( Too kiam siap to spend money on something I can totally do for free in five minutes. -_-'''


MANICURES
IDEALLY: Once every 1.5 weeks. Unless I get me those awe-amazing gel manicures that cost much more. Man, that's a different story altogether. Those things seem to last till my nails grow out!)
REALITY: Once every four to five months. Or whenever I look down and decide that my fingers aren't chicken lickin' good enough no more.


PEDICURES
IDEALLY: Once every month.
REALITY: Once every two months. Or three. Or four. Or more.


FACIALS
IDEALLY: Once every three weeks.
REALITY: When the skin of your face starts peeling off from extreme dehydration or when pimples the size of Smarties' appear all over.


CHIVALRY & ROMANCE
IDEALLY: Every second, of every minute, of every day of the year. End of discussion; case closed. =p


---------------
Related Post
---------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!