Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Change

...is coming.


Today, two things that would greatly affect my near future – both of which are very much the same and intertwined yet somehow vastly different from each other – were determined. Made clear, wrapped up and decided upon to aid my moving forward. Signalling to me that my time in limbo is finally up. 


Ahh, I so thankful to be free from the worry that has plagued me for months now. To be free from the stresses that have inevitably piled up from being faced with a future that is unknown and uncertain, day after day after day. Finally, I know what will happen; I know what's in store; I know what to expect.


I hate change. But I'm looking forward to this one.
And as I live through it, I pray that all goes well. =)

4 comments :

Clark said...

coming down here in PJ land? ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Wow! You sniffed out my secret! Hahahaha. You still working at LYL, Clark?

Clark said...

Yep, still with Scope lvl 3. :P
See you in one of the 6 lifts.. hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Yes yes! See you! Won't be this year though. But then again, this year will be over in a heartbeat so... see you soon! Can't wait to enjoy better lift service. HAHA. =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!