Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can't. Use. Arms.

Got cajoled by The Husband into playing Kinect Sports Volleyball on the younger BIL's brand new XBox yesterday. Didn't like the idea of having to exercise but I went along with it for lack of better judgement and ended up having some fun while jumping about and waving my hands in the air like a monkey.


But OH. EM. GEE.


Today – the day after – was a BIGGG reminder to myself as to why I hate exercising so much. I can't freaking lift my arms past my head!! Even taking off my t-shirt hurts like hell. My arm muscles are sore beyond belief and if you think I'm a sissy girl or just pathetically out of shape, think again cos I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. The BIL is suffering, too. Heh heh. Oh yes, Misery sure loves company. =p Only The Husband seems to have escaped our fate. By some fluke, I'm sure. :-/


But whatever lah. I'm never exercising again. >(
And I'm only playing video games with controller from now on.

2 comments :

nithyakuthiah said...

It hurt like a biatch but I love Kinect! Did you try the dancing one? It's hillarious!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: nithyakuthiah
– No wor. Never try. What's it called? I only saw the volleyball, tennis and ping pong games.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!