Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Comparing Bad To Worse

After reading Tinki Talks, it should come as no surprise to you that I'm an iPhone fan. But what you may not know is that, The Husband? Well, he's a big BlackBerry advocate. (Oh the horror! Sleeping with the enemy!) Needless to say, conversations do get ugly whenever our phone preferences meet. And clash. =p


The Husband: Eh, which one nicer ah? This one? *points to a BlackBerry Curve 9360* Or this? *points to a BlackBerry Bold 9650*

Pam Song: You ask me to answer this type of question very difficult lah. It's like asking me who's more handsome: Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler.

The Husband: *pause* *smile slowly creeps across his face* Good one la you... Good one.

Pam Song: *big grin* Thank you. =p

10 comments :

Chun Leung said...

can't you be the iphone evangelist to him?

Clark said...

hahaha.. best comparison ever! :P
never knew that you were into old rockers.. =P
but seriously.. i think Steve looks better.. look at Liv!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chun Leong
- Haha. Oh believe me, I'm on it. It's just taking awhile.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
- Hahaha. Not much "into" them but I definitely know "of" them. I only listen to their greatest hits. Haha.

Not a big fan of Liv though. She talks funny. =p Only thing I like about her is her porcelain skin. Haha.

Lissa said...

Yus. Her complexion... *.*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- So peachy, creamy and powdery wan hor???

Lissa said...

Yussssss!! *jeles*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Dun jealous. She got celebrity daddy to give her facials from the time she started walking. =p

Lissa said...

This is true. I've only had two facials my entire life. Third one scheduled on the 30th. WHEE!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Tsk tsk. You, my friend, are missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures as a woman. Haha. Enjoy your facial on the 30th! =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!