Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Another Bomb This Way Comes

And we all got it. The Husband and I, his parents and my parents. Sai lang semua. But with three different invites to our names, of course. Haha. But on the inside? All kena bomb same same. Double dynamite, extra power, bigger blow. Haha.


 Separate invitations – one for the solemnisation
and one for the dinner.


Repeated text on the underside for RSVP.
(I thought I was seeing double for awhile there! Haha.)


This wedding's themed, by the way. As in, "DRESS THIS WAY; IT'S AN ORDER!" kind of themed cos it's written in black and white (or rather black and green) on the card. Much to The Husband's odium, I might add. Haha. But me? Well, I deal with themed parties pretty well so I'm sure I'll survive.


Thing is... I can probably find something in my wardrobe that will fit lah. But I doubt there'll be anything in there that's absolutely p-e-r-f-e-c-t. So... I guess that sounds like license for me to shop, shop, shop, right?? Haha. Can't wait! Make-up and hair is a done deal so it's just the dress that's still MIA.


Ahh, but only for now, my darling dinner dress. Only for now. =p

17 comments :

Melissa said...

Now Wednesday tak jadi d. We have to find you a (and I quote) 'stellar' black and gold dress. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. Yeah. Tunda lah. No prob. And yes! Stellar is the only way to go! =p

infinitium said...

read this yet? too funny! Hope yr Siri knows how to type...

http://mashable.com/2011/12/05/damn-you-auto-correct-funniest-text/#37143-8

Melissa said...

Trains, baby. Looonnnngggg trains. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. Yes, I have! And thankfully, Siri is pretty good with dictation if she's spoken to in proper English. Haha.


ATTN: Melissa
– HAHAHAHA. Go long or go home! Haha. Bada bing bada boom!

Melissa said...

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it. :DDDD So, we are going for a shockerdoodle looonnngggg train hunting next week. Woots!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
- Haha. You're mad. You're looking to get chased out of the ballroom. Hahahaha. I am so looking forward to it. =p

Melissa said...

YOU are going to get chased out, not me. :p I am not even attending. Back in KL already then. Neh neh neh boo boo. I am so annoying that I feel like smacking myself in the head.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– It's not right to smack yourself. But it's ok. I'll do it for you. =p

GO LAHHH...

Melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Sadist. :p Doesn't guarantee that we get to sit on the same table also if I go. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– I doubt she'll make you sit with your parents kuaaa... She'll probably seat us with Cui Lin (unless Cui Lin is on some special bridesmaid table) and Nicholes and gang. I think lah. Dun think she'll put me with the younger ones. All tak kenal also.

Melissa said...

She'll put you with your parents and in-laws. Likewise for me, minus the in-laws. I guess la. We shall see if I'm right. ;) My invi is 'And Family'. It's not addressed to me personally ma.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Hmmm... If so, boo. How un-fun.

Melissa said...

We'll see, we'll see. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– No, you won't. I will. -_-'

Melissa said...

That's the point! You'll see, and then, you can tell me. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Boo you!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!